[Answered]  Ratchet Defective?

I recently bought Wizard Fafnir, Takara Tomy. There seems to be a defect with my Ratchet disc however. From what I've seen, ratchet should only be able to spin to the left. Mine however, seems to be loose and can freely spin both ways. Is there anyway to fix this?
(Dec. 31, 2019  4:34 PM)PhantomScyther Wrote: I recently bought Wizard Fafnir, Takara Tomy. There seems to be a defect with my Ratchet disc however. From what I've seen, ratchet should only be able to spin to the left. Mine however, seems to be loose and can freely spin both ways. Is there anyway to fix this?

Well, if you slide the plastic of the Ratchet disc upward, then it could spin both directions, but if you push the plastic piece downward and keep it pushed downward, when you try and spin it to the right it should stop at some point
(Dec. 31, 2019  4:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  4:34 PM)PhantomScyther Wrote: I recently bought Wizard Fafnir, Takara Tomy. There seems to be a defect with my Ratchet disc however. From what I've seen, ratchet should only be able to spin to the left. Mine however, seems to be loose and can freely spin both ways. Is there anyway to fix this?

Well, if you slide the plastic of the Ratchet disc upward, then it could spin both directions, but if you push the plastic piece downward and keep it pushed downward, when you try and spin it to the right it should stop at some point

Oh so it is supposed to be like that? Alright thanks Smile
(Dec. 31, 2019  4:50 PM)PhantomScyther Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  4:44 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Well, if you slide the plastic of the Ratchet disc upward, then it could spin both directions, but if you push the plastic piece downward and keep it pushed downward, when you try and spin it to the right it should stop at some point

Oh so it is supposed to be like that? Alright thanks Smile

It really defeats the point of the gimmick really, but yeah that's how it works.

Hi! Please don't open a new thread for this one question in the non-Q&A forum, with an unclear title.

Next time just post in Beyblade Random Thoughts or a Wizard Fafnir thread. I will move this for you.