[Answered]  Purchase Consulation Plastics

First off, sorry if this is the wrong place, feel free to move it if it is.

I am considering buying a plastic Beyblade and I have a list of ones I am interested in. All are roughly the same price. If anyone could rate them best to worse option taking into consideration competitiveness and how interesting it is I would appreciate it.
Please say why you think it is good/bad.

Draciel S
Dranzer V
Dranzer S
Metal Driger
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Driger V2
Voltaic Ape
Wolborg 2 (Used)

I am also wondering how fun the Magnetic Discs are.
(May. 18, 2018  4:23 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: First off, sorry if this is the wrong place, feel free to move it if it is.

I am considering buying a plastic Beyblade and I have a list of ones I am interested in. All are roughly the same price. If anyone could rate them best to worse option taking into consideration competitiveness and how interesting it is I would appreciate it.
Please say why you think it is good/bad.

Draciel S
Dranzer V
Dranzer S
Metal Driger
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Driger V2
Voltaic Ape
Wolborg 2 (Used)

I am also wondering how fun the Magnetic Discs are.

#8: Draciel S
I haven't found any use for this Beyblade except letting it look good on a shelf. Collection only.

#7: Wing Defenser/Attacker
The airflow the wings create let both beys lose stamina really quickly. It is a funny gimmick to look at, but that's basically it. Collection only.

#6: Dranzer V
AR: Meh, not really useful. The blade base has an interesting concept and it can switch modes and you could think it would have decent LAD, but it just doesn't. Collection only.

#5: Dranzer S
People say blade base and shaft are really good as you can fit in different tips (e.g.metal flat from Driger F), but I don't really use it and it doesn't seem that great. The AR is okay for left spin smash, but it tends to break. If you really want it.

#4: Metal Driger
The Takara version comes with the HMC and also a Ten Heavy, parts you definitely want and can use in attack & heavy defense setups as long as you have a Neo spin gear (or at least the outer shells). You should get the Takara one, if it's Hasbro: Nah.

#3: Driger V2
The whole tank setup with the Upper Claw AR and the Upper Attack SPs is great. Other than that Custom Metal Change Base is extremely good for weight based defense. It's a nice addition, worth it (even more if you get Voltaic Ape as well).

#2: Voltaic Ape
Almost everything is good. Mountain Hammer AR is great for attack, Defense Ring is useful in every combo that has V2 bases, the Takara Tomy version also comes with an extra 10 Heavy which is always good to have. You should get it :)

#1: Wolborg 2
If the condition of the tip is decent the blade base and tip are your best choice for defensive Zombie. Just get Galeon/Galzzly as AR.

Some Beyblade you should definitely consider getting (if you're interested in competitive play):
  • Driger S (everything)
  • Galeon or Guardian Driger (War Lion AR/SAR)
  • Trygle or Gryffolion (smash attack)
  • Seaborg (Whale Attacker & Defense Grip Base)
  • Burning Kerberous (Double Bearing Core)
  • Gaia Dragoon G (Dragon Saucer & Ten Heavy)

The magnetic force under the Beystadium incfluences the North/South cores and it's fun. It reduced the spin time drastically though. The Weight Discs... not really.
Thanks @[Howaitonekon] this helps!