[Answered]  Phoenix Beyblades

I'm a brand new Beyblader...I have Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix.  What are the names of the other Phoenix Beyblades?  I'd like to add them to my collection.
(Feb. 17, 2019  12:13 AM)TmagikArt Wrote: I'm a brand new Beyblader...I have Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix.  What are the names of the other Phoenix Beyblades?  I'd like to add them to my collection.
You have all of the Burst Phoenix BEYBLADES
(Feb. 17, 2019  12:13 AM)TmagikArt Wrote: I'm a brand new Beyblader...I have Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix.  What are the names of the other Phoenix Beyblades?  I'd like to add them to my collection.

Perfect Phoenix and Imperfect Phoenix are the other two, but if you have Dead and Revive Phoenix you can make them. Perfect Phoenix is made by putting the black Dead Phoenix ring on the red Revive Phoenix Core, and Imperfect Phoenix is mad by putting the red Revive Phoenix ring on the black Dead Phoenix Core.
(Feb. 17, 2019  1:01 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Perfect Phoenix and Imperfect Phoenix are the other two, but if you have Dead and Revive Phoenix you can make them. Perfect Phoenix is made by putting the black Dead Phoenix ring on the red Revive Phoenix Core, and Imperfect Phoenix is mad by putting the red Revive Phoenix ring on the black Dead Phoenix Core.

That is awesome!! Thank you.  I've already done that and didn't even know what I'd done!