[Answered]  Og bearing vs grey ver.

I have both but they grey variant seems to be worse 
Thoughts..
I agree. Grey bursts more and seems to have less stamina (not sure why).
yeah I think they nerfed it slightly. Knowing it’s popularity
What,I thought the grey one is better
i don’t have a big sample.  but my two gold bearings seem to have a small but noticeable advantage in opposite spin burst resistance and stamina over my one grey bearing. (all versions of bearing have horrible same spin burst resistance, so it’s hard to identify any differences)

——

as an aside, when just spinning while dettached in my hand, my one gold bearing spins far longer than the other gold one.  however real performance is indistinguishable for both

that said, my one grey version spins worse while detached in hand, and in actual matches.
My grey one is actually slightly better, but I think it's because my gold one is a bit worn. It's not an easy thing to judge though.
I was planning to buy the Triple Cho-Z Set but now that I've read this, I'm having second thoughts, I wanted to have the grey Bearing driver because it goes well with Hell Salamander, visually only, the grey or metal parts of hS along with the grey Bearing. But I still need more people to state that the grey colored Bearing is worse, how big is the difference between the two?
Wonder how the blue one will be that's coming on the Limited Edition Wolborg
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:18 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Wonder how the blue one will be that's coming on the Limited Edition Wolborg

Please link me to the post like to see it 
thanks
Ordered the blue wolborg will give my opinion on the bearing if it’s as good or better than og bearing.
Welp you know what it’s time for
Bearing Dash if this blue bearing isn’t good,although bearing dash is a possibility it prob won’t happen
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:16 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Welp you know what it’s time for
Bearing Dash if this blue bearing isn’t good,although bearing dash is a possibility it prob won’t happen

no, stamina types are already good enough
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:29 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:16 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Welp you know what it’s time for

no, stamina types are already good enough
Yea if we get a Br' we would be doomed. Besides Xt' has some promising testings.
(Oct. 06, 2018  8:41 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  4:29 AM)brandbrick Wrote: no, stamina types are already good enough
Yea if we get a Br' we would be doomed. Besides Xt' has some promising testings.

I think you meant xt+

(Oct. 05, 2018  6:54 AM)UFO Wrote: Ordered the blue wolborg will give my opinion on the bearing if it’s as good or better than og bearing.

May I know your findings?