[Answered]  New to Beyblades need some help please

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I am new to this forum and to beyblades in general. My 9 year old son is obsessed! I am buying him some new beys for Christmas and I am worried about a recent purchase being authentic and need some help please! I just received the Beyblade Cho-Z Customize Set that I purchased off of Amazon for around $55 bucks. I am trying to compare it to the unboxing video on Youtube done by the Beyblade Geeks and even though I received a brand new, unopened box, it looks different than the one they are opening.
For starters, there is a little green elephant icon with red writing on the top right corner of the box, above the normal Takara Tomy logo. I don't know how to read Japanese or Chinese etc. nor can I tell the difference, but the lettering over the entire box looks different than the lettering on the geek's box. Also, it says on my box that it was made in Vietnam. Is that were authentic Takara Tomy beys are made? I am sorry for all of the questions I just want to make sure I didn't get ripped off and that I did in fact get authentic TT beys. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!
That is just the the Korean box for it
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:20 PM)Comical Wrote: That is just the the Korean box for it

Hi thank you for responding! So did I buy real Takara Tomy beyblades then? Or are they fake?
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:23 PM)teknochica Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:20 PM)Comical Wrote: That is just the the Korean box for it

Hi thank you for responding! So did I buy real Takara Tomy beyblades then? Or are they fake?

I'm pretty sure you did. Send me a picture of the box so i'm not getting confused with something else similar to what you said
It authentic, is made for Young Toys in Korea that got the license from TT, and are made in the exact some place as any TT beys  in Vietnam
(Nov. 04, 2019  7:24 PM)originalzankye Wrote: It authentic, is made for Young Toys in Korea that got the license from TT, and are made in the exact some place as any TT beys  in Vietnam

awesome thanks! I've read so much about buying fake TT beyblades and I wanted to make sure that I didn't buy fakes. Thanks for the help!

(Nov. 04, 2019  6:25 PM)Comical Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:23 PM)teknochica Wrote: Hi thank you for responding! So did I buy real Takara Tomy beyblades then? Or are they fake?

I'm pretty sure you did. Send me a picture of the box so i'm not getting confused with something else similar to what you said

thanks again for all of your help! Smile
Fake sets would cost 15-25 bucks only. But Yes, the green elephant is always a good sign (of course only in combination with the TT logo).

So enjoy the beys, and set this Topic to "answered" Smile
(Nov. 04, 2019  9:53 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Fake sets would cost 15-25 bucks only.  But Yes, the green elephant is always a good sign (of course only in combination with the TT logo).

So enjoy the beys, and set this Topic to "answered" Smile

Ok so the green elephant icon is a GOOD thing and means that it's authentic real takara tomy beyblades. Ok thank you! I was worried when I watched the beyblade geeks open this set and their box looked different than mine. I will set this post to "answered" thanks!