[Answered]  New blader here! Need some pointers

Sup ! I just got back into beyblade two weeks ago and i have a couple of questions for you! 

1) Where can i watch Beyblade burst evolution? I watched s1 on netflix, but i can't find anything after episode 3 for s2.

2) I am from Canada, does anyone know where can i get beyblades? Atm i know i can get them in Walmart and toys r us but they all are out of stock.

3) Are 3rd gen beyblades like Spriggan requiem,bloody longuinus ,siege xcalius and fafnir avaible in Canada(or will be released soon) or should i buy on amazon?

4) If you had to choose, which one would you pick between Spriggan requiem,bloody longuinus, siege xcalius and fafnir and why?

Thx guys! :D
2) If you buy Hasbro, in the US we have them at Target, Walmart, and Toys"R"Us. Not sure if Canada has Target... But maybe that helps.

If you can't buy them in-store, you might consider buying Takara-Tomy Beyblades instead. The Hasbro Beyblades online end up costing more, and Takara-Tomy lets you get newer Beyblades sooner since Japan is ahead since TT actually owns Beyblade and Hasbro follows some 7 months or so behind.

3) If Canada's releases are like the US, you should already have Fafnir and Spriggan Requiem will be out in June or so. Bloody Longinus is a Cho-Z Beyblade which is only available from Takara-Tomy currently because it's very new.

Hasbro Beyblades are more reasonably priced online (like Amazon) as soon as they come out. Otherwise, they're expensive the longer time goes on.

(TT and Hasbro parts cannot be mixed, except for the discs and frames.)
Ok thank you Frostic! 

Btw: Is there a big difference between hasbro and TT in performance and quality??
Welcome back @[Epohx]!

1) http://www.streamanime.tv/?s=beyblade
2) If it's out of stock, check on Amazon.ca
3) Your country sells Hasbro products. They release later than the TakaraTomy ones and are sold by different names. To purchase TakaraTomy parts, you need to search ebay.com and Amazon for the easiest searching. Later you can buy stuff from more websites that do bidding(eBay does that too)which can give you better prices but it's harder to track and there's overall too many complications
4) I would choose Sr and then I would scrap it cuz it's BANNED. But for personal use it's SOO good. Even stock combo. bL is Ok and sX and dF are at a tie on second.

(May. 14, 2018  3:29 AM)Epohx Wrote: Ok thank you Frostic! 

Btw: Is there a big difference between hasbro and TT in performance and quality??

Not too far... Obviously molds will be different...