[Answered]  New Boy Beys

I have heard of Sonokong from Takara tomy, but has anyone heard of a company called New Boy? I think I saw it on ebay from a seller (which I am aware has Midfakes), but this one didn’t have the A0813 code on the bottom. Does anyone know of this company? The company’s text seems Arabic, but not sure what it was since this is my first hearing about this company.
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:50 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have heard of Sonokong from Takara tomy, but has anyone heard of a company called New Boy? I think I saw it on ebay from a seller (which I am aware has Midfakes), but this one didn’t have the A0813 code on the bottom. Does anyone know of this company? The company’s text seems Arabic, but not sure what it was since this is my first hearing about this company.

Don't worry, New Boy products are legit. They're TT's distributor in the Middle East.
(Apr. 25, 2021  10:43 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:50 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have heard of Sonokong from Takara tomy, but has anyone heard of a company called New Boy? I think I saw it on ebay from a seller (which I am aware has Midfakes), but this one didn’t have the A0813 code on the bottom. Does anyone know of this company? The company’s text seems Arabic, but not sure what it was since this is my first hearing about this company.

Don't worry, New Boy products are legit. They're TT's distributor in the Middle East.

Oh okay. The reason asking as that I did a little research on their product and saw a couple stickers were not the right color. That being said, didn’t know who they were