[Answered]  Need help with Cognite performance tip.

Guys... I need help. I just got my Cognite C3 and it's performance tip is loose in attack mode and often changes to halfway inbetween attack and stamina mode in battles. Is this normal? Can I fix this?
Are you sure you are clicking it all the way tight?
Is it Hasbro, or Takara Tomy? I have heard that the Hasbro Trans driver has issues with changing mid battle.
it is hasbro
It's a hasbro and yes I clicked it all the way tight
Your Trans Performance Tip might be a defect.
That driver is called Trans, for the record. I know, Hasbro's really bad about getting the part names out there on the boxes sans the layers. Either you learn via the App, or you just never learn. Hasbro's really dropping the ball in this regard.

Beyond that, there's not really much you can do if it's stuck mode switching. As said above, that's a defect that can't really be fixed.
I guess you're stuck to either getting a non defect, using a different driver or try being creative with it?
maybe u can use that defect to your advatage
Hasbro trans tends to loosen with use. At the beginning you can either have attack or stamina but in the end it will change to stamina mid battle if not instantly.
Ok I guess I'll try to use it to my advantage. Thanks guys!
Ive got thw same problem. Got 2 trans drivers, both had the sams issue straight out of the box. Bless Hasbro and their quality control.