[Answered]  My hell Salamander won’t change modes

It’s not a fake.
Check the latch on the underside of the Layer. Also try wrapping your hand in your shirt if the points jab into your hand
(Aug. 08, 2018  11:24 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: It’s not a fake.

If you got it brand new it may be hard to switch mode.  Try repeating the mode switching if you can.
Help! Now I can’t switch back to 10 blade mode!
(Aug. 09, 2018  12:58 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Help! Now I can’t switch back to 10 blade mode!

Instead of pushing on the point grab the top and bottom and push back.
I used a screwdriver.
Hi. How do you do this? I've been waiting for my Hell Salamander since the beginning of October, it arrived on new years eve, and now I can't get it back. I tried to prise it open with a knife, and tried to unscrew it (those screws aren't the ones that fit on mine. They're triangular-shaped, not like a cross. Any Ideas?
(Dec. 31, 2019  10:49 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: Hi. How do you do this? I've been waiting for my Hell Salamander since the beginning of October, it arrived on new years eve, and now I can't get it back. I tried to prise it open with a knife, and tried to unscrew it (those screws aren't the ones that fit on mine. They're triangular-shaped, not like a cross. Any Ideas?

Don't revive dead threads just to ask a question, and maybe it's a fake since it took so long to ship. Although, have you unlocked the tab and then tried turning it?
okay, no I don't think it's fake (it came in official packaging), and yes I have. It worked for a while but then just stuck on 5 blades.
(Dec. 31, 2019  10:54 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: okay, no I don't think it's fake (it came in official packaging), and yes I have. It worked for a while but then just stuck on 5 blades.

Seems like something broke in battle or something jammed the space where it switches modes. If you want, you could buy a Tri Wing screwdriver and unscrew your layer to see the inside and fix it
I dunno, I just did a quick battle with my friends and went to go do something