[Answered]  Most aggresive?

Hi guys

Which are the top 3 most aggresive layers and top 3 most aggresive drivers?

Thanks!
Xtreme is a pretty aggressive driver
Yeah, but not necessarily the most, is just the most "reliable aggresive driver", that's why I asked the top 3 of layer and drivers, I want to see which options do I have right now for a really aggresive beyblade
   The aggressiveness of the layer basically depends on the gap and weight of the blade, so Guilty and Ultimate will be your choice. I think the awakened Savior blade or Dangerous blade is the second runner up, but it is debatable about which is better. Also I don't have Xiphoid so l can't comment on it, but it might be another candidate as well. It's up to you if you want to utilize unbalanced armours such as 1 and 7 since they give you erratic movements. You may choose Kerbeus or Belial 3 core to compensate the great recoil with their strong teeth, or heavy cores such as Longinus or Perseus to give more powerful hits.
   For the driver, basically the ones with rubber flat surface and the biggest diameter would be the most aggressive. Therefore worn Variable and Evolution simply gets the win. ( For the DB system it's better to use Evolution because it has less chance to scrape.) Other rubber flat drivers include Xtreme, Jolt, Quick, Hunter, Xceed, and Xplosion. I don't have the Xplosion and the +X and +Z part of Xceed, but other than that Xtreme' should be the fastest because of its softer rubber which makes it even faster than Jolt. Another driver I would recommend is Hold with a not really free spinning plate, as it has a super large diameter. My Hold driver on Beast Behemoth can chase Xtreme with ease. So if you think Evolution and Variable are too similar,  Hold would be a great alternative if you can find the bad molded ones.
   To sum up, this is the ranking Imao:
Guilty>Ultimate>Dangerous or awakened Savior
worn Evolution or Variable>not free spinning Hold>Xtreme'
   Just to let you know that this is based on TT standard stadium and DB stadium makes attack types not that aggressive because of the ridge. 
   I would like to know your thoughts on my ranking too. Hope this post helps you out!
(Nov. 04, 2022  11:07 AM)pegasus0000 Wrote:
   The aggressiveness of the layer basically depends on the gap and weight of the blade, so Guilty and Ultimate will be your choice. I think the awakened Savior blade or Dangerous blade is the second runner up, but it is debatable about which is better. Also I don't have Xiphoid so l can't comment on it, but it might be another candidate as well. It's up to you if you want to utilize unbalanced armours such as 1 and 7 since they give you erratic movements. You may choose Kerbeus or Belial 3 core to compensate the great recoil with their strong teeth, or heavy cores such as Longinus or Perseus to give more powerful hits.
   For the driver, basically the ones with rubber flat surface and the biggest diameter would be the most aggressive. Therefore worn Variable and Evolution simply gets the win. ( For the DB system it's better to use Evolution because it has less chance to scrape.) Other rubber flat drivers include Xtreme, Jolt, Quick, Hunter, Xceed, and Xplosion. I don't have the Xplosion and the +X and +Z part of Xceed, but other than that Xtreme' should be the fastest because of its softer rubber which makes it even faster than Jolt. Another driver I would recommend is Hold with a not really free spinning plate, as it has a super large diameter. My Hold driver on Beast Behemoth can chase Xtreme with ease. So if you think Evolution and Variable are too similar,  Hold would be a great alternative if you can find the bad molded ones.
   Just to let you know that this is based on TT standard stadium and DB stadium makes attack types not that aggressive because of the ridge. 
   I would like to know your thoughts on my ranking too. Hope this post helps you out!

I have Xiphoid, I am using it with my Hold' and Xceed driver and it packs a punch; however , I do not have any other db/bu bey, so I don't know how good its attack will be against something like prominence or roar
(Nov. 05, 2022  3:40 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2022  11:07 AM)pegasus0000 Wrote:

I have Xiphoid, I am using it with my Hold' and Xceed driver and it packs a punch; however , I do not have any other db/bu bey, so I don't know how good its attack will be against something like prominence or roar

From what I've seen in the winning combos lists, Roar is rare and Prominence is niche. You're most likely going to run into, and struggle against, things like Wind and DynaF.

Don't worry too much about how good your combo is, currently there's nothing reliable enough to pose a real threat to either layer so pretty much anything you use will have the same chance of winning: slim.
I was originally thinking of Guilty longinus/fafnir Gg/Xn X'/Xp', so I was close to what you said, will check both evolution and variable
Will check Dynamite and Ultimate too!

Thanks for the help!