[Answered]  Meteor Or Turn?

Guys which frame is better meteor or turn? i've seen the size of turn and it looks as if it is going to scrape a lot but weighs a lot more than meteor. I have meteor but not turn. Should I upgrade to turn or not
Depends on your launch. I think you should start by practicing with meteor, and then once you've mastered a launch with a good banking pattern but not too tilted you could upgrade to turn.
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:21 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Depends on your launch. I think you should start by practicing with meteor, and then once you've mastered a launch with a good banking pattern but not too tilted you could upgrade to turn.

what makes turn better than meteor?
I don't know if the turn gimmick works where there's a defense and attack mode depending on which way you switch the frame. Meteor is pretty good though. But I agree with Spriggannemesis
Turn has a definite scrape risk DEPENDING ON YOUR LAYER. Crash Ragnaruk, it'll scrape like crazy. ChoZ-A, not much scrape if any on the correct tip.
(Apr. 14, 2019  7:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Turn has a definite scrape risk DEPENDING ON YOUR LAYER. Crash Ragnaruk, it'll scrape like crazy. ChoZ-A, not much scrape if any on the correct tip.

what about slash?
What about it? I don't have it. I don't care about it. Is Slash wide and heavy enough to make it less of a scrape risk with Turn? Probably. You try it.
(Apr. 14, 2019  7:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What about it? I don't have it. I don't care about it. Is Slash wide and heavy enough to make it less of a scrape risk with Turn? Probably. You try it.

well i dont have slash so my comment was kinda pointless
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  4:21 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Depends on your launch. I think you should start by practicing with meteor, and then once you've mastered a launch with a good banking pattern but not too tilted you could upgrade to turn.

what makes turn better than meteor?

pretty much just the weight makes it better.
(Apr. 14, 2019  8:22 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  7:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: What about it? I don't have it. I don't care about it. Is Slash wide and heavy enough to make it less of a scrape risk with Turn? Probably. You try it.

well i dont have slash so my comment was kinda pointless

If you don't have slash why do you keep insisting on terrible combos for it?
Also, as someone who owns slash, meteor, and turn, meteor>turn on slash
(Apr. 14, 2019  9:06 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  8:22 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: well i dont have slash so my comment was kinda pointless

If you don't have slash why do you keep insisting on terrible combos for it?
Also, as someone who owns slash, meteor, and turn, meteor>turn on slash

not once did i mention any terrible combos in this thread lol i just wanted to see peoples thoughts on putting turn on slash valkyrie no need to be rude bro