[Answered]  Metal Saga Bladers still alive?

Any Metal Saga Bladers still out there?
Yes a lot actually
(May. 31, 2020  10:39 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yes a lot actually

Pog. I just got back into beyblade again. Personally not a fan of burst myself, I will always believe that Metal fight is the best and i wanna start tournaments for em again.
The MFB scene is still very much alive. There have been plenty of metal tournaments here on WBO, as a matter of fact one was scheduled for the end of May before COVID killed it. I expect once tournaments are allowed again, there will be no shortage of metal events.
me im a mfb guy
My L-drago is to strong for your weak pegasus
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My L-drago is to strong for your weak pegasus

But no one has beat my ultimate combo
I’m sorta an MFB player.
(Jun. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My L-drago is to strong for your weak pegasus

But no one has beat my ultimate combo
I told you my L- drago is the strongest you mere mortal. Come back when you have a diablo nemesis.
(Jun. 17, 2020  7:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: But no one has beat my ultimate combo
I told you my L- drago is the strongest you mere mortal. Come back when you have a diablo nemesis.
I already have lol?
(Jun. 17, 2020  11:01 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  7:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I told you my L- drago is the strongest you mere mortal. Come back when you have a diablo nemesis.
I already have lol?
Then we shall battle at the Walmart or Target. Get your diablo nemesis ready, I would wish u good luck but my meteo L-Drago is too strong
(Jun. 17, 2020  7:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: But no one has beat my ultimate combo

Genbu Genbu B : D has entered the chat
(Jun. 17, 2020  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  7:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I told you my L- drago is the strongest you mere mortal. Come back when you have a diablo nemesis.

Genbu Genbu B : D has entered the chat

It doesn’t mater my L-drago will drain you of all spin you mortal with a B : D (No offense)
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2020  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Genbu Genbu B : D has entered the chat

It doesn’t mater my L-drago will drain you of all spin you mortal with a B : D (No offense)

Sure ya will. (This thread is probably really off topic so let’s take it to PMs or something)
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:36 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2020  12:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It doesn’t mater my L-drago will drain you of all spin you mortal with a B : D (No offense)

Sure ya will. (This thread is probably really off topic so let’s take it to PMs or something)
Ok