[Answered]  Metal Orbit viability

I was curious how useful Metal Orbit was considering normal Orbit is a good substitute for Atomic. Also curious if the spring is different compared to normal Orbit. I havent tested but I think M orbit might be better than Orbit for spin stealing combos because of there is less friction on the metal.
I can't comment on the differences between Orbit and Orbit Metal, but Orbit Metal has a decent spring. From all of my play, I'd say Orbit Metal is decent at spin stealing. A friend of mine uses Salamander 0Proof Orbit Metal and that thing is surprisingly good at spin stealing.
Thanks for the tips! Il be sure to try out that combo but i don't have Salamander so I will use Dread or Wizard or something.

I wonder if Yard metal is going to be good for spin stealing as well but we'll have to see. Regular Yard is pretty bad so.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:00 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Thanks for the tips! Il be sure to try out that combo but i don't have Salamander so I will use Dread or Wizard or something.

I wonder if Yard metal is going to be good for spin stealing as well but we'll have to see. Regular Yard is pretty bad so.

Yard is outclassed by Orbit, so I’d assume Yard Metal would be outclassed by Orbit Metal, however it may not be. It does have that ring around it but I think it’s more of a scraping issue than something good for LAD.
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  9:00 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Thanks for the tips! Il be sure to try out that combo but i don't have Salamander so I will use Dread or Wizard or something.

Yard is outclassed by Orbit, so I’d assume Yard Metal would be outclassed by Orbit Metal, however it may not be. It does have that ring around it but I think it’s more of a scraping issue than something good for LAD.

A 0 Proof M Yard could be an interesting combo ( 0 could be replaced with 10 ) if proof has a larger diameter than yard. On the topic of metal ball drivers, What if they made a Metal Atomic?
ChozS.Sting.Atomic beats the Perfect Pheonix with XT+ meta. On Orbit metal it dosent, but it does have more stamina on other beys and less risk of self KO.