[Answered]  MGC uses

What layers work best with MGCs (Metal God Chip)?
This belongs more on Q&A

But to answer your question. Alter Chronos, Sieg Xcalibur and Galaxy Zeus
Mgc's work well with defensive combos and some stamina combos. In defense it is used to increase balance and ko resistance and in stamina it can be. Used to increase balance at the cost of a little stamina. It can also be used in attack combos to be able to recover from its own attacks faster.
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:27 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: This belongs more on Q&A

But to answer your question. Alter Chronos, Sieg Xcalibur and Galaxy Zeus
Sorry. I'll ask there next  time.
Worth keeping in mind that the Metal God Chips are not as tight as the original A Mold regular God Chips, making your Beyblade easier to burst. As a result, I tend to avoid using them on everything except Maximum Garuda usually.
(Nov. 20, 2017  11:01 PM)Kei Wrote: Worth keeping in mind that the Metal God Chips are not as tight as the original A Mold regular God Chips, making your Beyblade easier to burst. As a result, I tend to avoid using them on everything except Maximum Garuda usually.

I like using a mgc on aC because aC already has so much burst resistance and the mgc doesn't decrease it that much, it can still fend off attacks from lS really well
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:33 PM)Foxer Wrote: Mgc's work well with  defensive combos and some stamina combos. In defense it is used to increase balance and ko resistance and in stamina it can be. Used to increase balance at the cost of a little stamina. It can also be used in attack combos to be able to recover from its own attacks faster.

I saw a vid in which mgc increased spin time of gK h r which means it might give better stamina than a normal godchip but due to the fact gK has bad burst defense i thinkpeople do not use it with mgc
(Nov. 21, 2017  11:56 AM)Foxer Wrote: I like using a mgc on aC because aC already has so much burst resistance and the mgc doesn't decrease it that much, it can still fend off attacks from lS really well

Yeah, I mean you can get away with it on certain Layers/Drivers (the Driver can affect the tightness too; for example Revolve is tighter than Bearing) ... but to me I ultimately think that the trade off for a tiny bit of weight for less burst resistance is not worth it generally speaking. It sucks that the molds are different, but because they are, it's a choice you have to make.