[Answered]  Luck or Must

So far I am deciding between two options. The b-140 RB and a single bey with the $17 range. 

B-140 (aka RB vol.15)
I do not have any of the parts from the RB, like any of the layers and drivers, but I am practically relying on luck from whatever I pull from the RB.

Any bey within the $17 range
Originally I was going to get dH, but I practically forgotten that the stock combo is incredible that around 50% of the dH RB (from $18 —> $25-30). However, there are some beys that I can still buy like the oE, bX, Bushin Dragon, Slash Ashura, etc. Or possibly buy the X’ or dH separately.

What’s a better choice, Take a gamble or take the easy safe root with Qc’? 

P.S. Probably will make a decision in a couple of days.
I've done a tiny bit of research on Qc', and it really seems the same as X', maybe a little better. The only Beys in the whole set worth getting are Storm Pegasis, Cosmo Valkyrie, Orb Egis and Dead Hades. And Orb Egis is the only one of those I think you could get in the $17 range. Just my opinion, but you should probably get Orb Egis, because you'll also get 0 and Turn along with Quick'. It's your choice though.
Taking the safe root is better because you know what your going to get. If you gamble then your take a big risk and probably get something not good.
(Apr. 27, 2019  3:27 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: I've done a tiny bit of research on Qc', and it really seems the same as X', maybe a little better. The only Beys in the whole set worth getting are Storm Pegasis, Cosmo Valkyrie, Orb Egis and Dead Hades. And Orb Egis is the only one of those I think you could get in the $17 range. Just my opinion, but you should probably get Orb Egis, because you'll also get 0 and Turn along with Quick'. It's your choice though.

So you are saying to get oE over dH? The dH went down a bit and was thinking of getting it. Is the attack power stronger or weaker for Qc’?
I purchased RBV 15 dH yesterday for this reasons

1. The layer. I mean, it's Dead Hades although green..
2. X' which can only be acquired via Shadow Amaterios
3. I needed the Expand for my hS.10E.Br combo
4. 8' which is okay if 1 does not have 10

On the other hand oE is okay too for the Turn and Qc' for what I've seen, seems like Qc' has an edge with stamina vs X'