[Answered]  Lord Spriggan's main use

Hi! I watched a lot of videos on yt, seems like LS is good for everything ahahah! Around, Sting, Blitz...
Dimension', Atomic, Hold'... But i think i haven't found out what's that layer for. Is it good for spin stealing? Some say it's a heavy hitter, in my opinion that's because of the friction occuring between Lord Spriggan's kinda silicone rubber and its opponents. It doesn't have terrifying attack points like the ones of Judgement base, a BIT exposed but nowhere near as those. What do you say?
PS even if it's hard rubber, Lord Spriggan will lose it eventually or lose chunks?
That's a lot of questions here, sorry but i think this could be useful for other bladers too.
Thank you for now!
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! I watched a lot of videos on yt, seems like LS is good for everything ahahah! Around, Sting, Blitz...
Dimension', Atomic, Hold'... But i think i haven't found out what's that layer for. Is it good for spin stealing? Some say it's a heavy hitter, in my opinion that's because of the friction occuring between Lord Spriggan's kinda silicone rubber and its opponents. It doesn't have terrifying attack points like the ones of Judgement base, a BIT exposed but nowhere near as those. What do you say?
PS even if it's hard rubber, Lord Spriggan will lose it eventually or lose chunks?
That's a lot of questions here, sorry but i think this could be useful for other bladers too.
Thank you for now!

I would personally use it with atomic and around or any tip that's not coned shaped unless your use 00wall bearing the rubber is harder so no it will not break as easy like the old requiem but the rubber does make it destabilize itself on a coned shape tip but that's it an attack can work too if you really want it to be
The combos I've had the most success with are Lord Valkyrie/Longinus Blitz Ωcta for Stationary Attack and Lord Longinus 0 Wall Bearing for a spin-stealing combo. I haven't tested much with my Hold' but it doesn't need the extra Burst Resistance considering how tight the rubber tabs make it with one of my 0 disks (unpainted).
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The combos I've had the most success with are Lord Valkyrie/Longinus Blitz Ωcta for Stationary Attack and Lord Longinus 0 Wall Bearing for a spin-stealing combo. I haven't tested much with my Hold' but it doesn't need the extra Burst Resistance considering how tight the rubber tabs make it with one of my 0 disks (unpainted).
*plastic*
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:49 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The combos I've had the most success with are Lord Valkyrie/Longinus Blitz Ωcta for Stationary Attack and Lord Longinus 0 Wall Bearing for a spin-stealing combo. I haven't tested much with my Hold' but it doesn't need the extra Burst Resistance considering how tight the rubber tabs make it with one of my 0 disks (unpainted).
*plastic*

I guess the tabs are kind of in-between because they feel kind of rubbery.
imo, LS is almost a GT remake of Sr, so best is still Rt/00W.Br

The combo you'd use on it still depends on what you intend to do with the Base: stationary attack, attack/stamina hybrid (like you attack but still have LAD to spare like Ds or H), stamina/defense hybrid (most of the time that's on Bearing, At or Xt+)

I just realized the rubber on Lord isn't as easily chunked off unlike Judgment, based on the scuff marks and damage, so it's safe to say LS is basically like Sr with a bit more heft and attack potential.
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:01 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would LV.St.X/Ds'/H' do well?

yes for attack that is
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:33 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:01 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Would LV.St.X/Ds'/H' do well?

yes for attack that is

Yes, if you have more than one copy, since that would be like Judgment with plastic Burst resistors and the rubber is still going to be worn down over use.
(Aug. 25, 2019  5:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:33 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: yes for attack that is

Yes, if you have more than one copy, since that would be like Judgment with plastic Burst resistors and the rubber is still going to be worn down over use.

Ok
(Aug. 25, 2019  5:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:33 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: yes for attack that is

from my friends experience it's the burst resistor that gets worn out not the rubber
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:07 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  5:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Yes, if you have more than one copy, since that would be like Judgment with plastic Burst resistors and the rubber is still going to be worn down over use.
from my friends experience it's the burst resistor that gets worn out not the rubber

I'd surmise as much, considering that Lord's rubber contact points are more circular and passive than Judgment's, but still, if its Burst resistors get worn down to the point that the Disk prongs no longer scrape those nubs, you'll have to use Longinus or Valkyrie Chips if still going with Bearing to mitigate Burst risk.