[Answered]  Long bey launcher problem ????

As some of you know I’m in Japan and just bought a black long L beybeylauncher and a blue R one, but A my blue R is really over resistanced because when it snaps back it hurts really bad or B my black one is under powered but there resistance is way different can anybody explain
(Sep. 03, 2019  11:26 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: As some of you know I’m in Japan and just bought a black long L beybeylauncher and a blue R one, but A my blue R is really over resistanced because when it snaps back it hurts really bad or B my black one is under powered but there resistance is way different can anybody explain

Takara Tomy has WORLD CLASS quality control! 

I personally had to open up my black long L launcher to wind the spring to be tighter. 

considering all of the products come with (made in Vietnam). Unfortunately sometimes you are at the mercy of RNG and batches.
(Sep. 03, 2019  8:45 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: Is that legal tho

As long as you didn't modify the string length or put any foreign substance/material into it to enhance pull strength or whatnot, it should still be legal for use. Because what you just did in that case is to tighten the spring that makes the pullback feature of the string after-launch quicker and better. Of course, tightening it too much will result to easier breakage from too much spring tension (when you pull string out) as well as the whiplash effect (upon release of the string) back to the launcher body.

I think Kevo had said in a video that for LR Beylaunchers you just need around 12 rotations to the spring tightening to be almost the same as a fresh copy. 

I do agree that Japan/TT has ultimately carp quality control, so you can get a great copy on one end and a carp copy on the other side of the spectrum. All about luck. But if tournaments actually allowed modifications to the gears (like Tamiya 4WD), then it would be a different story
My long beylauncher L black is great and has had no problems while all of my blue long beylauncher R's don't work at all.
(Sep. 04, 2019  4:05 AM)Ramon001 Wrote: My long beylauncher L black is great and has had no problems while all of my blue long beylauncher R's don't work at all.

They say that the blue recolor of the LR has worse mold than the original red, which has almost similar durability as the gold one
(Sep. 04, 2019  4:16 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  4:05 AM)Ramon001 Wrote: My long beylauncher L black is great and has had no problems while all of my blue long beylauncher R's don't work at all.

They say that the blue recolor of the LR has worse mold than the original red, which has almost similar durability as the gold one

Except it is the blue Long Beylauncher he is talking about not the Long Beylauncher LR
(Sep. 04, 2019  3:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2019  8:45 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: Is that legal tho

As long as you didn't modify the string length or put any foreign substance/material into it to enhance pull strength or whatnot, it should still be legal for use. Because what you just did in that case is to tighten the spring that makes the pullback feature of the string after-launch quicker and better. Of course, tightening it too much will result to easier breakage from too much spring tension (when you pull string out) as well as the whiplash effect (upon release of the string) back to the launcher body.

I think Kevo had said in a video that for LR Beylaunchers you just need around 12 rotations to the spring tightening to be almost the same as a fresh copy. 

I do agree that Japan/TT has ultimately carp quality control, so you can get a great copy on one end and a carp copy on the other side of the spectrum. All about luck. But if tournaments actually allowed modifications to the gears (like Tamiya 4WD), then it would be a different story
If only I could make metal or industrial resin gears for my digital sword launcher XD
(Sep. 04, 2019  4:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  4:16 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: They say that the blue recolor of the LR has worse mold than the original red, which has almost similar durability as the gold one

Except it is the blue Long Beylauncher he is talking about not the Long Beylauncher LR

Ooohh. My bad. Didn't quite got that right then. But it's probably almost the same scenario for the mold difference. I still think the red Long Beylauncher and the yellowish gold L have the best durability of their type, or probably because I rarely use them (to easily activate Chouzetsu Wings only)

(Sep. 04, 2019  7:14 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  3:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: As long as you didn't modify the string length or put any foreign substance/material into it to enhance pull strength or whatnot, it should still be legal for use. Because what you just did in that case is to tighten the spring that makes the pullback feature of the string after-launch quicker and better. Of course, tightening it too much will result to easier breakage from too much spring tension (when you pull string out) as well as the whiplash effect (upon release of the string) back to the launcher body.

If only I could make metal or industrial resin gears for my digital sword launcher XD

Yes, it could be a better way to let even the poorest Bladers enjoy the game if they can let us modify the innards of a launcher to become very sturdy and durable
After reading about the quality control, I guess I’ll buy my backup L/R launchers now.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:53 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: After reading about the quality control, I guess I’ll buy my backup L/R launchers now.

Yeah, TT has us on our throats for the launcher purchases. I mean, you can modify the practice launchers you have so you can at least test out combos without wearing down your tournament-ready launchers. 

Semi-non-noob tip: When buying TT LR Beylaunchers, always use the right spin mode when testing. Once it gets broken to the point of no return, you can now use the left spin mode without fear and have a fresh copy for right spin mode. Rinse and repeat. If you only have one, as long as you have a left spin Beylauncher (or light launcher), that would be good enough for testing.