[Answered]  Just how bad are fake beyblades and launchers?

I bought 3 fakes from TD, one Z achllies which came with a sword launcher which is super good and still works, a drain Fafnir and a nightmare longinus which came with a LR winder launcher and grip which works pretty well still
Hasbro produces in Vietnam? Country/Region of Manufacture: Vietnam

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-BURST-...:rk:1:pf:0
(Sep. 16, 2018  6:16 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: I bought 3 fakes from TD, one Z achllies which came with a sword launcher which is super good and still works, a drain Fafnir and a nightmare longinus which came with a LR winder launcher and grip which works pretty well still

Is rubber on fafnir?
(Oct. 17, 2018  8:59 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  6:16 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: I bought 3 fakes from TD, one Z achllies which came with a sword launcher which is super good and still works, a drain Fafnir and a nightmare longinus which came with a LR winder launcher and grip which works pretty well still

Is rubber on fafnir?

no it was plastic
(Sep. 13, 2018  10:48 PM)Anthony_Kufahl Wrote: I know fakes are to ba avoided .. does anyone have any experience tith TD fakes? I am wondering what their specefic quality issues are
i have a Fake Spriggan requiem its brand is TD.Its pretty good for a fake beyblade the only fake brand that is close to takara tomy or hasbro is TD So i recommend to buy  td beyblades if you don't have enough money. I made A video about fake spriggan requiem vs real spriggan requiem in the end the fake wins although it cannot spin steal like the
real one it still won so if you dont have enough money then i guess just but TD Beyblades.
(Sep. 13, 2018  10:48 PM)Anthony_Kufahl Wrote: I know fakes are to ba avoided .. does anyone have any experience tith TD fakes? I am wondering what their specefic quality issues are

I have a TD Z Achilles with an LR proto launcher.
They aren't too bad. They can be better than the real Bey. I got a fake Cho Z Valkyrie in the mail, and I WAS disappointed to figure out it was fake, but when I battled it against a real Killer Deathscyther, Deathscyther was 1-hit KOed.
(Mar. 24, 2019  10:26 PM)iNsaNeN3rd Wrote: They aren't too bad. They can be better than the real Bey. I got a fake Cho Z Valkyrie in the mail, and I WAS disappointed to figure out it was fake, but when I battled it against a real Killer Deathscyther, Deathscyther was 1-hit KOed.

Killer Deathscyther is unbalanced and light and trash.