[Answered]  Judgement Joker Counters

(Oct. 25, 2019  3:39 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I've all but ditched Dread Bahamut because it bursts consistently against Judgment, even with Gen. Gen feels mandatory upon Dread and it will still burst against things like Orb Egis. It's a niche pick but not competitive enough to stand up as a valuable piece within the meta.

Are you using the Bahamut chip on Dread, or are you using a different chip? I've found that Spriggan seems to work best on Dread, especially with the Gen weight. Try something like DS.00B.Om/Oc
I've used Bahamut, Fafnir, Longinus, Diabolos, and Spriggan.
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:55 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:39 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I've all but ditched Dread Bahamut because it bursts consistently against Judgment, even with Gen. Gen feels mandatory upon Dread and it will still burst against things like Orb Egis. It's a niche pick but not competitive enough to stand up as a valuable piece within the meta.

Are you using the Bahamut chip on Dread, or are you using a different chip? I've found that Spriggan seems to work best on Dread, especially with the Gen weight. Try something like DS.00B.Om/Oc

Spriggan is so good on Dread that you can not even use the Gen weight and do decently. I tested with Metsu and it held pretty well against Zwei.
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:28 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  6:36 AM)Anwar Wrote:
Hello guys, is there anyone who can share some beyblade with combo that can almost defeat Judgement joker?

LS.00C.Xt+
What Xt+ mode?
(Oct. 27, 2019  5:18 AM)Anwar Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:28 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: LS.00C.Xt+
What Xt+ mode?

Stamina in left spin.
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:58 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  5:18 AM)Anwar Wrote: What Xt+ mode?

Stamina in left spin.

Honestly you can use defense and attack, but you'll have to be a little more careful. Defense normally has more LAD than Stamina in my testing.
Dread Bahamut Sting Atomic Gen or Perfect Phoenix Sting Atomic
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:15 PM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: Dread Bahamut Sting Atomic Gen or Perfect Phoenix Sting Atomic

pP is a good idea. Dread is kinda outclassed, so just use Lord Spriggan instead.
pP.00C.Xt+
LS.00W.Br (OS)
(Oct. 27, 2019  3:11 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:58 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Stamina in left spin.

Honestly you can use defense and attack, but you'll have to be a little more careful. Defense normally has more LAD than Stamina in my testing.
Thanks for tip, bud. I barely have used Defense in left spin and i'll try out.
Lord Spriggan 0Wall Bearing