[Answered]  Is young toys legit?

I just got a Union Achilles from Amazon Seller: Young toys... was wondering if it sells official beyblades and if I should keep getting beys from them..

sorry posted twice.. how do i delete?
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:00 PM)GhostFox Wrote: I just got a Union Achilles from Amazon Seller: Young toys... was wondering if it sells official beyblades and if I should keep getting beys from them..

sorry posted twice.. how do i delete?

1: I am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% sure it's fake, but not completely for sure

2: Only mods can delete/close threads, even if their yours
young toys is fake
YoungToys is real. They produce TT beys in South Korea, Sonokong was originally producing them, bur around the late 2000's i'm pretty sure they lost the license. That's all.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:00 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: YoungToys is real. They produce TT beys in South Korea, Sonokong was originally producing them, bur around the late 2000's i'm pretty sure they lost the license.  That's all.

wait what. i didnt know that. i knew they were a licensed seller, but. ok
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: young toys is fake

What makes you think that? They’re licensed sellers of TT burst beyblades for Korea. They are definitely real.
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: young toys is fake

What makes you think that? They’re licensed sellers of TT burst beyblades for Korea. They are definitely real.

oh.......
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:20 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  6:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What makes you think that? They’re licensed sellers of TT burst beyblades for Korea. They are definitely real.

oh.......

just make sure that when youre on amazon, look at the reviews. because people show takara tomy products, and get something else
young toys are licensed in Korea. These days they don't seem to have any more interests in promoting beyblade. Once they sell their first stock, no plan to re-stock it. That is why the price skyrockets once the first stock is gone. So sad not to have a chance to get things at cheaper price.
Young toys are 100% real and authentic takara tomy beyblades the only thing is with the remakes of the plastic and metal gen they have not got the rights to produce the name and the colour so they have to change the colour and name but still the same
Young Toys is currently hold the rights produce and selling beyblade in South Korea, in some YT videos their quality is kinda better with original TT