[Answered]  Is the blue lr launcher reliable.

Not so sure if there’s already a thread covering this, if so I am sorry, but I’m deciding to purchase a blue lr beylauncher. Is it more reliable than the red and gold ones? And if so how long does it usually last.

And should I rather buy a left sparking and right sparking launcher?
(May. 11, 2020  3:33 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Not so sure if there’s already a thread covering this, if so I am sorry, but I’m deciding to purchase a blue lr beylauncher. Is it more reliable than the red and gold ones? And if so how long does it usually last.

And should I rather buy a left sparking and right sparking launcher?

This should go in the "purchase consulting" thread. But, the blue lr launcher is reliable but not as reliable as the cho z achilles launcher, or the master diablolos launcher. My cho z achilles launcher has lasted me about 1 and a half years and still launches fine. Soooooooooo.

Edit: The two spaking launchers are basically the same. I would go for the right one, since more beys spin right than left.
Alright, thank you for that feedback. And lucky you, my cho Achilles launcher didn’t last me a week. Maybe I just got a bad copy.