[Answered]  Is the Revive Phoenix Long Winder Launcher left and right spinnable?

Hello Folks,

quick question. Is it possible to launch Left and Right spinning Beys with the Long Winder Launcher from the B-117 Revive Phoenix starter pack?
I searched for it via google but i didn't got a clear answer and Review Videos don't mentioned it either.

Sincerly
Tristan alias Sir_Tantris
No, that launcher can only be used exclusively for right-spinning beyblades.
The Ripcord Can FIT In Right And Left Spinning Ripcord Launchers. The Ripcord Launcher That Comes In The Set (The Ripcord And The Launcher) are only able to launch right spin beyblades
Thanks for the quick reply!
So i need a Left or a L/R Spinning Ripcord Launcher, sweet another excuse to buy more Starter Packs ^^
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:46 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Hello Folks,

quick question. Is it possible to launch Left and Right spinning Beys with the Long Winder Launcher from the B-117 Revive Phoenix starter pack?
I searched for it via google but i didn't got a clear answer and Review Videos don't mentioned it either.

Sincerly
Tristan alias Sir_Tantris

The Phoenix Winder does fit in the Light Launcher L, but the launcher Phoenix comes with only spins Right-spin Beys.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:56 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply!
So i need a Left or a L/R Spinning Ripcord Launcher, sweet another excuse to buy more Starter Packs ^^

Lol, LR Ripcord Launchers Come in The Legend Spriggan Starter, Spriggan Requiem Starter, B-112 Long LR Ripcord Launcher, Ace Dragon Starter, And Venom Diobolos Starter. Left Spin Ripcord Launchers Come In B-81 Left Light Launcher, and Wizard Fafnir. Hopes this helps Smile
Well, the Dragon Winder that comes on LR Light Launcher from the Ace Dragon Starter spins both left and right and is the same size as phoenix's
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:06 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Lol, LR Ripcord Launchers Come in The Legend Spriggan Starter, Spriggan Requiem Starter, B-112 Long LR Ripcord Launcher, Ace Dragon Starter, And Venom Diobolos Starter. Left Spin Ripcord Launchers Come In B-81 Left Light Launcher, and Wizard Fafnir. Hopes this helps Smile

Thanks, this helps a lot! As a person how just start playing and collecting beyblades again after more than 15 years it's quick overwhelming. Smile