[Answered]  Is it legal to use Hasbro Discs on TT Beys and vice versa in WBO Tournaments?

Hello folks,

sorry for asking a probably stupid question again, but i didnt find a clear answer in the forum and in the tournament rulesets. From what i understand the forge discs are the same between Hasbro and TT and are the only parts, that are interchangeable without any major problems. The Tournament Rules (at least for the once i'm interested in) mention under "Additional Equipment Regulations" this:

Brand Incompatibility: Hasbro Energy Layers cannot be used with Takara-Tomy Drivers, and Takara-Tomy Layers cannot be used with Hasbro Performance Tips. This applies to official battles in WBO events, and parts previously used in testing in a mixed brand combination. The slopes on Hasbro Energy Layers that have played with Takara-Tomy Drivers inevitably are damaged, increasing their burst resistance illegally.

It doesnt mention the discs, so i would assume i could use the hasbro discs on a TT bey and vice versa but since this is only my interpretation i would like to clarify this. And in addition to this question i would like to know if the same logic is applied to disc frames.

Sincerly
Sir_Tantris
Yes, you can mix discs between brands.
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:44 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Hello folks,

sorry for asking a probably stupid question again, but i didnt find a clear answer in the forum and in the tournament rulesets. From what i understand the forge discs are the same between Hasbro and TT and are the only parts, that are interchangeable without any major problems. The Tournament Rules (at least for the once i'm interested in) mention under "Additional Equipment Regulations" this:

Brand Incompatibility: Hasbro Energy Layers cannot be used with Takara-Tomy Drivers, and Takara-Tomy Layers cannot be used with Hasbro Performance Tips. This applies to official battles in WBO events, and parts previously used in testing in a mixed brand combination. The slopes on Hasbro Energy Layers that have played with Takara-Tomy Drivers inevitably are damaged, increasing their burst resistance illegally.

It doesnt mention the discs, so i would assume i could use the hasbro discs on a TT bey and vice versa but since this is only my interpretation i would like to clarify this. And in addition to this question i would like to know if the same logic is applied to disc frames.

Sincerly
Sir_Tantris

Yes, you can use Hasbro disks on TT Beyblades and vice versa. Smile
Edit: I got sniped by BuilderROB.
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:44 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Hello folks,

Sincerly
Sir_Tantris
Its legal as far as I know (i dont participate in tournaments so im not 100% sure)
Discs & Frames are interchangeable between brands. The reason layers & drivers aren’t is because TT layers have teeth while Hasbro layers have slopes.