[Answered]  Is hS good and is it worth it?

So my bday is coming up and want to get a super z bey bc i haven't got one yet and I'm still deciding for hS or aH
hS seems to be very competitive, I think most of the winning teams had one on the roster.
only the layer is good. 12 damages other beyblades if you don’t put a frame on it, and operate is really bad in Defense and attack compared to other drivers like Atomic and Jolt
FOR Hell Salemander

LAYER : best defensive ,( left rotating ) layer ( till Super Z beys )
DISK : 12 ( renamed - the layer breaker of real life ) , You can use the disk with some frames ( eg- bump , meteor ,hit , star, reach , under , vortex)
DRIVER : OP is bad , swap it for other drivers that you may have ( eg - atomic for defence , xtreme for attack )
(Jul. 23, 2018  1:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: FOR Hell Salemander

LAYER : best defensive ,( left rotating ) layer ( till Super Z beys )
DISK : 12 ( renamed - the layer breaker of real life ) , You can use the disk with some frames ( eg- bump , meteor ,hit , star, reach , under , vortex)
DRIVER : OP is bad , swap it for other drivers that you may have ( eg - atomic for defence , xtreme for attack )

Don't use 12 with Hit or Under. Neither covers 12's contact points well enough and might still lead to damage. Under in particular does about nothing to protect opponents from the disk.

Better yet, never use 12.
hS is so worth it; it's not banned yet.
The things about hS that make it good are that it is pretty heavy, weighing around 22 grams. In the 10 blade mode, the gaps between the metal and the plastic are fairly small, which reduces recoil, which is the contact between layers. hS is left spin, which yet again reduces recoil against right spin beys, which makes it really good for defense combos, just like what all of you people say. Since most of the metal is distributed outward, it's stamina potential is very high, because having a low center of gravity increases stamina. With all of those factors, hS is used a lot in tournaments. The teeth aren't that bad. Remember Arc Bahamut? It was a left spin Defense type. The teeth were horrible. hS's teeth are better, and teeth-skipping can be reduced because of the placement of the metal. It also has pretty good knock out resistance, because it is heavy. It is a chouzetsu layer, which is usually unbalanced, but hS is very balanced, so you might not need a level chip. 12 needs a frame, but it is very light, so don't use it. Operate is also pretty bad in both modes so don't use it either. (In tournaments.)
yes hS is worth it because with operate you can JUMP TO THE MOON AND BACK
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:24 PM)brandbrick Wrote: yes hS is worth it because with operate you can JUMP TO THE MOON AND BACK

Ya , it not only jumps to moon and come back , it also GOES OUT OF MILKY WAY GALAXY AND COMES BACK TO THE STADIUM AND CREATES HUGE SHOCKWAVES THAT CREATE
VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS ( a Huge Pun Intended )
I think a case could be made for hS or aH. They were pretty evenly matched at the Philly tourney a couple weeks ago, in several configurations. As others above have said, the ultimate decision has a lot to do with other parts you have to pair with it.
For hS, I found out that the plastic bearing cage fits snug on to Operate! It is a cool mod you can do with hS, because it spins freely in there, and might give it some more Life-After-Death. It's basically a Revolve with a Ball covering. In the attack mode, it stays locked, so I recommend that you don't use it in that mode, but use it in the defense mode. 

I just put that there since there weren't any mod discussions.
IMO aH is a better combo stock, but hS (layer) is amazing and just as well rounded, if not more. I prefer aH, but hS is a strong rival to it.

We may get a better combo released later on for hS in a random booster, but for now, I think it's fine getting hS for the layer alone. Operate is fun to mess with, so that's an entertaining bonus.
Tbh if you want to have fun jumping around is better than staying in the middle.
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:30 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Tbh if you want to have fun jumping around is better than staying in the middle.

But it cannot jump as much as in the anime
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:34 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:30 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Tbh if you want to have fun jumping around is better than staying in the middle.

But it cannot jump as much as in the anime
Never predict or think that the beyblade will function as in the anime. The anime sometimes exaggerates things, after all, they gotta make the battles catchy. But yeah, don't judge the functioning of a beyblade from the anime. There is a drastic difference.
If Hell Salamander comes in a Random Booster any time soon, it might be better to get that one for more competitive parts. But if you can't wait, then get this one.

(That message goes to anyone that wants to be informed for the future)
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:34 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But it cannot jump as much as in the anime

I'm pretty sure it still jumps.