[Answered]  Is Japanese imports better then the American distributed?

New to the beyblade burst scene and was wondering is the Japanese imports better then the American distributed?
(May. 16, 2017  8:43 PM)Jeramydraco Wrote: New to the beyblade burst scene and was wondering is the Japanese imports better then the American distributed?

In most cases. Stuff like Roktavor is better in American releases though, while Japanese Neptune is better than American.

Also, they aren't compatible anymore, so no mixing.
(May. 16, 2017  8:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  8:43 PM)Jeramydraco Wrote: New to the beyblade burst scene and was wondering is the Japanese imports better then the American distributed?

In most cases. Stuff like Roktavor is better in American releases though, while Japanese Neptune is better than American.

They are compatible, it's just that they are not entirely compatible. Also this belongs in Ask a Question Get an Answer.
(May. 16, 2017  10:05 PM)BAWB18 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  8:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: In most cases. Stuff like Roktavor is better in American releases though, while Japanese Neptune is better than American.

They are compatible, it's just that they are not entirely compatible. Also this belongs in Ask a Question Get an Answer.

Umm, that thread is closed. This IS the new place to ask lol.
(May. 16, 2017  10:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  10:05 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: They are compatible, it's just that they are not entirely compatible. Also this belongs in Ask a Question Get an Answer.

Umm, that thread is closed. This IS the new place to ask lol.

Oh... Well anyway I just got a package so I'm going to go open it.
(May. 16, 2017  8:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Ah ok was wondering cause reviews on Amazon says that japan import of 3 of the beys I looked at that they were better constructed. How ever I didn't want to pay double for the same/ worst product.
(May. 16, 2017  10:39 PM)Jeramydraco Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  8:53 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: In most cases. Stuff like Roktavor is better in American releases though, while Japanese Neptune is better than American.

Ah ok was wondering cause reviews on Amazon says that japan import of 3 of the beys I looked at that they were better constructed. How ever I didn't want to pay double for the same/ worst product.

Basically, each has it's own problems, but the Japanese is better in most cases. Do not get Japanese Valkyrie (only the original), as it has tooth wear, so it's basically useless after 10 battles. Also, Roktavor and Roktavor R2 are better than their Japanese variants too.