[Answered]  Is Hasbro's Wheel Disc any good?

I want to know if the Wheel that comes with Glide Roktavor R6 is any good.
I'm not sure either, it seems to be allowed in limited? And has found some use on Zone'+Z for limited as well.
But for it to be allowed in limited I'm guessing it's not as good as the TT one?
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I'm not sure either, it seems to be allowed in limited? And has found some use on Zone'+Z for limited as well.
But for it to be allowed in limited I'm guessing it's not as good as the TT one?

Well it is 26 grams vs 30 on the TT version. About as heavy as 00 without a frame.
To my very honesty, Hasbruh’s Gravity is much smaller and think its a bit hollowed out. I was disappointed when I saw this
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I'm not sure either, it seems to be allowed in limited? And has found some use on Zone'+Z for limited as well.

Well it is 26 grams vs 30 on the TT version. About as heavy as 00 without a frame.
Okay. Not really answering my question; Only 4 grams less than TT is just convenient to some people.
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:32 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: To my very honesty, Hasbruh’s Gravity is much smaller and think its a bit hollowed out. I was disappointed when I saw this
Disappointed when you saw what?
The OWD on Hasbro's Wheel not as much as TT's do to the Disc being hollowed out, hence why its lighter. The Disc isn't necessarily bad because it is lighter, but it has no chance against better discs in standard format vs limited where it can go toe-to-toe with legal Discs without being OP(I assume, I've never been to a Burst limited tourny yet)
I guess from the replies I see Hasbro's wheel disc is I inferior but decent, especially in limited.
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:53 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Well it is 26 grams vs 30 on the TT version. About as heavy as 00 without a frame.
Okay. Not really answering my question; Only 4 grams less than TT is just convenient to some people.
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:32 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: To my very honesty, Hasbruh’s Gravity is much smaller and think its a bit hollowed out. I was disappointed when I saw this
Disappointed when you saw what?

The Disc being smaller than the original Takara tomy disc. What else?
It's still pretty heavy so that's good but other than that Idk
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:00 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I want to know if the Wheel that comes with Glide Roktavor R6 is any good.

It’s a heavier but worse outer, but other than that, it’s okay, but not great
How do I mark answered?
(Jun. 01, 2021  8:46 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: How do I mark answered?
If you hit edit your post it will let you control the name or content ur thread is on then you hit unanswered and it will give u the option to hit awnsered