[Answered]  Is Dead Hades worth getting?

Yo guys! I need your opinion to decide my next pick. I love dH, aesthetically and of course for its performances with Dash Drivers. Now, its teeth are horrible. They are going to wear out faster because you can only use it with Dash Drivers? Or maybe, their low height helps not to make too much resistance by the layer? Also, how do you judge its burst resistance? I've never seen it burst, so it should be good/very good.
Thanks for reading, can't wait for your answers!
Dead Hades' teeth will never wear down. They're too thick and so short that there will never be enough resistance, yes even with Dash Drivers, that the teeth grind down.

This problem has long been solved after the original Xcalibur came out
Hi there! I also really like the design of Dead Hades (Thanos Beyblade)! It can be a very deadly attack type layer with the use of dash drivers, however, in my opinion, it is outclassed by Cho-Z Achilles. Cho-Z Achilles just seems to get in better attacks, and presents much less of a burst risk as long as you have a strong enough launch to deploy the burst stoppers.
Dead Hades is also harder to get, perhaps expensive. Cho-Z A is good enough, plus we've got those configurable Gachi beys on the way. So in the words of Aaron Burr, wait for it.
(Mar. 15, 2019  10:06 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dead Hades is also harder to get, perhaps expensive. Cho-Z A is good enough, plus we've got those configurable Gachi beys on the way. So in the words of Aaron Burr, wait for it.

In like 4 hours. But when will it be on Amazon is the question?
(Mar. 15, 2019  10:06 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dead Hades is also harder to get, perhaps expensive. Cho-Z A is good enough, plus we've got those configurable Gachi beys on the way. So in the words of Aaron Burr, wait for it.

Hi! I also considered dH's recolor will be released in rbv15, but there could be mould changes so i bought the original version. Furthermore, i already have cho-z Achilles but all the 3 of them (Valkyrie, Spriggan and Achilles of course) look much worse than the previous releases. Too much plastic, too little metal. It's like after HMSs were released, a plastic gen series would have come out.