[Answered]  Imperial VS Judgement layer

Which combo is better for attack?

Imperial Valkyrie Blitz Destroy'  OR  Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Destroy'
If it is Imperial Vs Judgement go for Imperial but against other beyblade go for judgement
On Ds’, I’d probably lean Imperial. There’s a lot better driver options for Judgement than Ds’.
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:50 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: On Ds’, I’d probably lean Imperial. There’s a lot better driver options for Judgement than Ds’.

I disagree, an attack driver is a attack driver. Plus its dash!

Judgement, didn't you hear of Imperial's burst issues?
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:50 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: On Ds’, I’d probably lean Imperial. There’s a lot better driver options for Judgement than Ds’.

I’ve found better success on Destroy’ with judgement than drivers like quick’, though it is probably because I don’t like using low stamina drivers like Quick’ and it feels too risky for me.
Ds’ doesn’t flower pattern well (or really at all) compared to rubber attack drivers. With Judgement you’re looking for some big hits early to KO or burst your opponent. Xtreme’, Jolt’, & Qc’ would all be better options in my opinion. Shoot, I’d rather use Octa on Judgement than Ds’ if I’m looking for stamina & attack.

And @Xtend+ I don’t think I’ve ever heard a more incorrect statement than “an attack driver is an attack driver” They are 100% not all created equal and some work MUCH better with certain layers than others.

Also I have heard of Imperial’s burst issues but they aren’t as bad as I’ve seen people make them out to be. I’ve got 3 Imperial layers and only 1 bursts often. The other two a pretty darn solid. Plus this isn’t a comparison of the merits of the imperial layer vs the judgement layer, this is a comparison of those layers performance on a specific driver: Ds’

I’m not sure I’ve seen Judgement on Ds’ in a winning deck (in fairness, I haven’t checking that thread in a couple weeks) but I have seen Imperial on Ds’ on there before.
Yeah, Imperial seems to be a lot better on plastic dash drivers than Judgement is, due to what was said above.
I never argued judgement was better on destroy’ than imperial, I simply said that judgement does well for me on destroy’.
No argument with you Rob. I’m def better/more successful with certain drivers than others. Even if they aren’t what other consider “best”. Like I use Z’ a good bit with my attack combos that others use rubber drivers for. I was more speaking to Xtend+.

And really, these are just generalizations. The OP may find he’s more successful with Ds’ as well.
I honestly think Zwei is better idk why, the shape just counters imperial. If you light launch it with unbalance it can easily KO something. I gotta go with judgement on this though.
I have heard that Imperial does well with Sp’, so you could try that if you have Sp’. If not, the Judgement combo is better imo.
Imperial. You might change the chip with Valkyrie chip. I found it thighter with Valkyrie A1 chip. As for disc, 00C would be nice for LAD or if you have Wheel disc, can use it. Driver I would suggest Variable dash
(Apr. 22, 2020  3:19 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:

Yeah but Ds isn't that good for attack. I mean if an attack driver is an attack driver, stamina driver is a stamina driver, and edge has good stamina.
I didn't think that far, my bad.
About Imperial, does it work better on Spiral' or Accel'? I might even though Assault' or Zephyr' in there, but for the most part it's like if dH was wide.
(Apr. 22, 2020  3:19 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:

Im with you...no rubber to slow it down AND a dash driver. Cant ask for much more
Judgment is mostly used for Ko and Burst but since destroy’ can’t take the recoil I guess imperial wins this one.