[Answered]  I need help with my Legend Spriggan

I recently bought a Legend Spriggan from Taiwan. But after switching it to left spin mode. The beyblade doesn't assemble well anymore, let alone launch from the launcher. Is there any way to fix this or did I break my new purchase? ?
It is fake maybe buu one off of Amazon
Nope it's real Smile Got it from a legit toy store
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:31 AM)iceicebeibei Wrote: Nope it's real Smile Got it from a legit toy store

Wait is this your first time putting together a left spin
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:33 AM)Eli_jah Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:31 AM)iceicebeibei Wrote: Nope it's real Smile Got it from a legit toy store

Wait is this your first time putting together a left spin

Yes, haha it doesn't help that I can't read the instructions ?
Post a photo of your Legend Spriggan's teeth. That might be where the issue lies.
Might you are not able to turn the teeth up to left or right. Try to do this with more force. Not to break it. Just more.
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:24 AM)iceicebeibei Wrote: I recently bought a Legend Spriggan from Taiwan. But after switching it to left spin mode. The beyblade doesn't assemble well anymore, let alone launch from the launcher. Is there any way to fix this or did I break my new purchase? ?

Is your launcher in left spin mode? Are you assembling it correctly? Left spin beys assemble differently.
(Jan. 02, 2018  9:13 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Might you are not able to turn the teeth up to left or right. Try to do this with more force. Not to break it. Just more.

Thank you! We tried that and it worked! Thank you all for the great support Smile