[Answered]  I’m new

Where should I buy my Beyblade and what kinda should i buy
Hey there, it depends. Since TT and Hasbro burst beys are different. Look online for TT beys, but make sure they're not fake. For Hasbro they can be found at your local Walmart, target, ect.
(Jul. 19, 2019  2:44 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey there, it depends. Since TT and Hasbro burst beys are different. Look online for TT beys, but make sure they're not fake. For Hasbro they can be found at your local Walmart, target, ect.

That's assuming that you living in a region where beys are made and sold by Hasbro (anywhere outside Japan). Also If you have money to spend, you can just fly to Japan and get TT beys there, but just ordering online is mostly likely cheaper.

Also stated by boigamer25, TT and Hasbro beys are different. One of them being the locking mechanisms with TT beys having teeth and Hasbro bey having slopes. There a lot more than that but I'm not going to overload you with information.
Hi welcome! Amazon or eBay is good but just make sure their not fakes
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:47 PM)L3monblade Wrote: For eBay, try 3.style and koreantoyshop

Koreantoyshop is where I buy all of my TT beys there prices are low and there not fake I definetly recommend them