[Answered]  How to understand combo abbreviations?

Like Requiem S3.7C.Yr-S or Balkesh B3.0M.Xt-S? I just want to know what all of that means ^^' I've been in the community for awhile and I still don't understand it,,, sorry ;-;

And the combos I wrote were from MWF,, just saying.
For TT God and ChoZ it is the first letter of the beys prefix and the first letter of the bey capitalized
For Hasbro it is the first letter of the bey and the. The evolution number. Same with TT dual layer
(Apr. 05, 2019  5:22 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: For TT God and ChoZ it is the first letter of the beys prefix and the first letter of the bey capitalized
For Hasbro it is the first letter of the bey and the. The evolution number. Same with TT dual layer

I think I got it. Thanks!
(Apr. 05, 2019  5:47 PM)RaeRoo Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  5:22 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: For TT God and ChoZ it is the first letter of the beys prefix and the first letter of the bey capitalized

I think I got it. Thanks!

Your Welcome!
The combo's are abbreviated like this: shortened layer name (such as B3 or ark Balkesh). Disk and or frame (such as 0W or 0Wall). Driver name (such as Yr for yard). Also, if you see a "-S" at the end of a driver name, it just means it is the hasbro slingshock variant. Hope this helps
For Hasbro, it's a bit simpler than Takara Tomy. The letter of the Bey and the number go before the first dot. If two or more Beys share the same first letter, put the prefix name's initial in lowercase before the avatar name letter. Between the first and second dots is the initial or number of a disk, as well as the initial of the frame. After the second dot is the Performance Tip's abbreviation, which is either the first letter or the first letter and the first consonant after the first letter of the name. If the combo has a -S at the end, the Performance Tip is a SlingShock Tip.
Here are some examples:
Victory Valtryek V2 Boost Variable
V2.B.V
Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing
F3.8.Nt
Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Vortex Reboot
gV3.6V.Rb (Strike Valtryek would be sV3.6V.Rb)
Wonder Valtryek V4 12 Volcanic -SlingShock
V4.12.Vl-S