[Answered]  How to obtain Black Wing version revive pheonix??

Hi! I am in japan right now and I am currently looking for the revive phoenix black wing edition, I am also looking for the silver wing edition too but that one is easier to find, if anyone knows plz respond!
There is a 1/72 that you get the black version when you buy the normal version.
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:40 PM)Battleburst Wrote: There is a 1/72 that you get the black version when you buy the normal version.

ohhh oh yeah forgot about that jk I'm not wasting money buying that many revive phoenixes 
]
ITS just like the same thing that many people buy ( Spriggen Reqriem )s to get the rare BLACK Spriggen Reqriem
Watch our Beyhunting with Marutti in Osaka to give an idea how to get it.
(Jul. 14, 2018  12:57 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Watch our Beyhunting with Marutti in Osaka to give an idea how to get it.

how much did you pay for it??
I wouldn't trust most of the individual sellers for trying to get the rare one. Many will state somewhere on the sale page that it was opened to "verify product". What they really mean is they checked for the black version already.

If you want the rate one your best chance is to open retail packages straight from the store.
(Jul. 14, 2018  2:05 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  12:57 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Watch our Beyhunting with Marutti in Osaka to give an idea how to get it.

how much did you pay for it??

More than retail check Yahoo auctions for prices