[Answered]  How many?

Hello all,

So I have a question regarding Random Boosters in general.  Say I wanted to get a good chance at getting all of what the random booster offers.  How many would I need to purchase to get each one offered, anyone know a round-about number?  Thanks.
I think about 10 but unsure myself...
Just get a complete set
How?
(Sep. 05, 2019  1:13 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Just get a complete set

How?
(Sep. 05, 2019  1:38 AM)TmagikBey Wrote: How?
(Sep. 05, 2019  1:13 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Just get a complete set

How?
Many sellers sell 8 random boosters at a time with a guaranteed chance of getting each bey.
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  1:38 AM)TmagikBey Wrote: How?

How?
Many sellers sell 8 random boosters at a time with a guaranteed chance of getting each bey.

Keep your wallet/bank account ready to let the money fly away with that. Most if not all sellers do put a confirmed set up for grabs with a premium (which is probably still cheaper than buying the random ones and keep on GETTING-THE-SAME-DANG-ONE- sorry got carried away with my own experiences)
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Many sellers sell 8 random boosters at a time with a guaranteed chance of getting each bey.

Keep your wallet/bank account ready to let the money fly away with that. Most if not all sellers do put a confirmed set up for grabs with a premium (which is probably still cheaper than buying the random ones and keep on GETTING-THE-SAME-DANG-ONE- sorry got carried away with my own experiences)
I always get confirmed boosters unless I really don’t give a heck what bey I get.
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:54 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:53 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Keep your wallet/bank account ready to let the money fly away with that. Most if not all sellers do put a confirmed set up for grabs with a premium (which is probably still cheaper than buying the random ones and keep on GETTING-THE-SAME-DANG-ONE- sorry got carried away with my own experiences)
I always get confirmed boosters unless I really don’t give a heck what bey I get.

I happened to have chanced at the tW RBV releasing locally (cuz I had no cash on me back during the pre-order mania for confirmed sets), and I am certain I had more than 18 purchases of the dang box in 5 different toy stores before I got tW (but I also got a lot of Atomic and Cross on the way lol)

Edit: I did chance on getting mG within 3 pulls/purchases of the respective RBV
I'd say RB10 is the best. You get a competitive part no matter what. Although it was much more worth getting back then.
If you *really* want a fullset, buying 8 confirmed boosters is most of the time cheaper than going random.