[Answered]  How good is 8' + Proof?

So I was thinking about getting the long launcher set with proof but... Eehhh I dont know how good it really is. Do you think 8' would have enough LAD on its own to replace it? How much does proof effect performance?
Well, 8' is essentially lighter than 8, therefore limiting its performance. You would be much better off with the original 8 disk. Proof does add good L.A.D., so it can be used to maximize rotation even after scraping. So, proof is worth getting in my opinion, especially since it comes an a good set. 8' on the other hand, not so much.
I mean, the whole set is worth it, because of the launcher.
(Oct. 29, 2018  1:14 AM)Armor Wrote: I mean, the whole set is worth it, because of the launcher.

Well how is the launcher? I figured it wouldn't be too different from my blue LR one
I know the string is longer, giving it more power, but that is about all, besides not being dual-spin
(Oct. 29, 2018  2:56 AM)Armor Wrote: I know the string is longer, giving it more power, but that is about all, besides not being dual-spin

I guess it would be nice to get since I destroyed my  L string launcher. Thanks for the help ( ^^)
Just a question, do you watch any beytubers? Quite a few did reviews on both launcher sets.
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:15 AM)Armor Wrote: Just a question, do you watch any beytubers? Quite a few did reviews on both launcher sets.

Not really. To be honest I find a lot of them annoying. Overhyping stuff etc. I only watch Drago Galaxy and sometimes JoJo and Kevo for his mods.
Aw, that's too bad. I enjoy watching their videos, not to mention it keeps me updated on new releases and other news.