[Answered]  How does rubber work?

So guys, I’m confused. I know that leftspin Beyblades use rubber to steal spin but how? Is it because the rubber causes friction and the friction causes the Beyblade to get spun up by the opposite spinning Beyblade or is it because the rubber cushions opposing hits, making the hits do less damage damage and spin it up? Can rubber used on attack Beyblades to hit harder? Also how do rubber drivers work? If they have so much friction, how do they go so fast? And how do rubber defensive drivers work?

Any answers are appreciated! Thanks! :)
(May. 09, 2019  8:14 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: So guys, I’m confused. I know that leftspin Beyblades use rubber to steal spin but how? Is it because the rubber causes friction and the friction causes the Beyblade to get spun up by the opposite spinning Beyblade or is it because the rubber cushions opposing hits, making the hits do less damage damage and spin it up? Can rubber used on attack Beyblades to hit harder? Also how do rubber drivers work? If they have so much friction, how do they go so fast? And how do rubber defensive drivers work?

Any answers are appreciated! Thanks! Smile

it causes friction which makes the faster spinning bey push the slower spinning one
It's just to increase friction and create a better grip. Like how you can spin a turntable around if you can get a good grip as opposed to if it were slick and lubricated.
(May. 09, 2019  9:24 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's just to increase friction and create a better grip. Like how you can spin a turntable around if you can get a good grip as opposed to if it were slick and lubricated.
Thanks for the help! 
I think I get it now!
I’m still wondering, however, how rubber tips can go so fast! If there is so much friction why doesn’t it move slower?
It's because of the attack tip's shape. It grips the stadium floor similar to a car tire on the road. The faster the tire spins, the farther and faster the car goes. A rubber attack tip is similar in that its speed around the stadium is relative to its grip on the floor and the spin speed of the Bey.
As for defensive rubber drivers, it's either free spinning, or it doesn't have much surface on the stadium. Take the MFB rubber sharp and rubber flat tips. The RF has more surface area and moves around more. But the RS has only a small area on the stadium so it's not as much friction.
(May. 12, 2019  1:40 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: As for defensive rubber drivers, it's either free spinning, or it doesn't have much surface on the stadium. Take the MFB rubber sharp and rubber flat tips. The RF has more surface area and moves around more. But the RS has only a small area on the stadium so it's not as much friction.

Ok! Thanks for the explanation!