[Answered]  How can I tell if this Beyblade is fake?

Hi, I have two Fang Leone Burning Claw Versions, and I was wondering how I can tell if they are fake. Normally, you can tell if the fusion wheel is shiny, but the paint on this Beyblade hinders that. 

Do fake and real Beyblades have a weight difference? If so, does anyone know the weight of Fang Leone Burning Claw Version?
There is a weight difference between fakes and reals.
(Mar. 09, 2019  6:07 PM)7rode Wrote: Hi, I have two Fang Leone Burning Claw Versions, and I was wondering how I can tell if they are fake. Normally, you can tell if the fusion wheel is shiny, but the paint on this Beyblade hinders that. 

Do fake and real Beyblades have a weight difference? If so, does anyone know the weight of Fang Leone Burning Claw Version?

Check to see if one of them has parts of it hollowed out.
(Mar. 09, 2019  6:12 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: There is a weight difference between fakes and reals.

But how much does a real one weigh?
Another giveaway can be the performance tip, the stock performance tip for Fang Leone Burning Claw is R2F, (A star shaped tip made of red rubber), fakes are known to have wacky performance tips such ones made of all metal.
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:34 PM)7rode Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  6:12 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: There is a weight difference between fakes and reals.

But how much does a real one weigh?

Look for mold number (eg A1 A2 etc) Fakes don't have that
You can tell it is real if the metal and clear wheel has spin direction tabs.
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:43 AM)bladekid Wrote: You can tell it is real if the metal and clear wheel has spin direction tabs.

You mean the ones that stop them from going left?
Check for the TT or Hasbro logo
If you don't find them ,it's fake
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:43 AM)bladekid Wrote: You can tell it is real if the metal and clear wheel has spin direction tabs.

You mean the ones that stop them from going left?
Yeah
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:11 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Another giveaway can be the performance tip, the stock performance tip for Fang Leone Burning Claw is R2F, (A star shaped tip made of red rubber), fakes are known to have wacky performance tips such ones made of all metal.

I only have the rubber tip for it.

(Mar. 14, 2019  4:49 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Check for the TT or Hasbro logo

I dont have the box though

(Mar. 14, 2019  4:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:34 PM)7rode Wrote: But how much does a real one weigh?

Look for mold number (eg A1 A2 etc) Fakes don't have that

Thanks

Thanks.
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:16 PM)7rode Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:11 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Another giveaway can be the performance tip, the stock performance tip for Fang Leone Burning Claw is R2F, (A star shaped tip made of red rubber), fakes are known to have wacky performance tips such ones made of all metal.

I only have the rubber tip for it.

(Mar. 14, 2019  4:49 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Check for the TT or Hasbro logo

I dont have the box though

(Mar. 14, 2019  4:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Look for mold number (eg A1 A2 etc) Fakes don't have that

Thanks

Thanks.
Np. I actually had the same thing happen to me, same bey and everything and it turned out to be real
Check the Takara Tomy symbol in every Beyblade