[Answered]  How am I supposed to launch these?

Guys, please forgive me. I just purchased a few of these for my son, but we're having trouble launching them. When we pull the ripcord the beyblade barely spins, and half the time falls off the launcher first. Both launchers do this, so I know it's user error.

I know we're missing something obvious, can you guys help?
Which kinds of Beyblades are they?
If you don't know what do we mean by which "kind"

Telling the name of the Beyblade will help
These maybe of assistance, lol I just Ya'know.ce, lol I just Ya'know.

cuz I have these links on my in one of my txt files apparently...
Hm, are they possibly right-spin versus left-spin ?
I think we figured out what we were doing wrong - we weren't spinning the top on the launcher to "lock" it on there. It's much better now, though still significantly less power than the beyblade warriors: (these seem really easy to get a good spin)

My son is only 4, so it's hard for him to do the metal tops. He can do the warriors ok. Is there a launcher I can get that gives more power?

Thank you guys!
A string launcher, also called BeyLauncher, has a lot more power, but usually it is harder to master than a simple winder-based launcher. That is the only good and more powerful alternative, though, and almost everyone uses a string launcher in tournaments.
well if its the launcher that comes with a hasbro beyblade, the ripcord launcher, then DONT TWIST IT UNTIL IT CLICKS! just twist it until it has a little bit of tension. also just right now twist the clip with the ripcord in the launcher and if it clicks really easily, then then your launcher is worn and therefor wont have much power and if its hard to make it click then the launcher is good and your just doing something else wrong... hope this helps
Beyblade is made for kids six years old and up; while I definitely think someone younger than that can have fun with it, launching well does take a certain level of strength and precision. But as long as the launcher is working well, the best way to improve is to practice!
Actually, there are better launchers that aren't string.
Japanese Beyblades and certain old style "plastic" ones come with ripcords that are almost double the normal length if that's what you're after but, seeing as he has no problem with the Warriors, I suggest the Light Launcher 2. This is another japan exclusive, sadly, but it uses the same ripcord and general design as the BeyWarriors mechanism, only in a launcher rather than the bey. It's not quite as powerful as the string launchers but, honestly, it's not that far off and it's far better than the default. I don't even use string myself because ripcords just feel so much more practical.
I highly recommmend getting the Hasbro Rev-Up launcher for younger kids, it provides so much more power for younger kids that even my 2 1/2 year old son can launch a beyblade at good speed.

and remove the lock mechanism so you only have to pull the string once.
see akirasdaddy video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osb6BB-Jo6c

Rev-up launcher can be expensive and hard to find, you could also get the Wind-up launcher which is easy for younger players.
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...0052LCD7A/
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:40 AM)Duwg Wrote: I highly recommmend getting the Hasbro Rev-Up launcher for younger kids, it provides so much more power for younger kids that even my 2 1/2 year old son can launch a beyblade at good speed.

and remove the lock mechanism so you only have to pull the string once.
see akirasdaddy video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osb6BB-Jo6c

Rev-up launcher can be expensive and hard to find, you could also get the Wind-up launcher which is easy for younger players.
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...0052LCD7A/

Removing the lock mechanism renders the launcher illegal for competitions though, which is important to note. In itself, I personally find that the Rev-Up Launcher is way too inconsistent and skips too much to be used reliably in tournaments, even if it is indeed technically very powerful.
Most of the kids from around my area hate the rev up launcher. They prefer the light launcher 2 or the string launcher
Responding to this old thread because I had the same problem and this shows on top of a Google search.

I was unable to launch our new Beyblades Burst most of the time. They would fall off or launch very slowly. Until I figured out my silly user error...I had the launcher backwards.

Insert the ripper into the hole by the arrow. Silly me...I thought the arrow indicated the direction to insert the ripper. I had everything backwards and it was a frustrating fiasco.

So if anyone else has this problem, make sure you're putting the ripper into the hole pointed to by the arrow.

DUH in hindsight, but maybe this will help someone else.
(Jun. 06, 2017  11:20 PM)MarcoEsc Wrote: Responding to this old thread because I had the same problem and this shows on top of a Google search.

I was unable to launch our new Beyblades Burst most of the time. They would fall off or launch very slowly. Until I figured out my silly user error...I had the launcher backwards.

Insert the ripper into the hole by the arrow. Silly me...I thought the arrow indicated the direction to insert the ripper. I had everything backwards and it was a frustrating fiasco.

So if anyone else has this problem, make sure you're putting the ripper into the hole pointed to by the arrow.

DUH in hindsight, but maybe this will help someone else.

Thank You for this because I couldnt figure out what was Wrong and this worked!!!

Thank You so much for the tip Marcoesc.
You saved these parents a big headache lol
(Dec. 25, 2015  6:07 PM)Johnlondon125 Wrote: Guys, please forgive me. I just purchased a few of these for my son, but we're having trouble launching them. When we pull the ripcord the beyblade barely spins, and half the time falls off the launcher first. Both launchers do this, so I know it's user error.

I know we're missing something obvious, can you guys help?