[Answered]  High' Drivers and Burst Classic

I noticed that the Burst Classic Format rules were finally updated the other day, but something I've been dying to know doesn't seem to have even been addressed in the update. I've been wondering since the likes of High Jaggy' and High Blow' came out, whether high' drivers, along with regular high drivers and a lot of the new SuperKing drivers would be deemed legal for the format or not. The only change to the part legalities that I noticed was that Hasbro's "new" core discs had been updated to be referred to as Hypersphere specifically due to the advent of the Pro Series. Are the high drivers' legality presumed the same as the normal variants? I also assume the Hasbro chassis-forge discs are banned in Classic, but those don't seem to have been addressed either.

Sorry to be such a stickler about this, I just want to be sure I'm not building any decks with banned parts.
(Jan. 13, 2021  6:03 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I noticed that the Burst Classic Format rules were finally updated the other day, but something I've been dying to know doesn't seem to have even been addressed in the update. I've been wondering since the likes of High Jaggy' and High Blow' came out, whether high' drivers, along with regular high drivers and a lot of the new SuperKing drivers would be deemed legal for the format or not. The only change to the part legalities that I noticed was that Hasbro's "new" core discs had been updated to be referred to as Hypersphere specifically due to the advent of the Pro Series. Are the high drivers' legality presumed the same as the normal variants? I also assume the Hasbro chassis-forge discs are banned in Classic, but those don't seem to have been addressed either.

Sorry to be such a stickler about this, I just want to be sure I'm not building any decks with banned parts.

So long as they aren’t featured on the banlist they are legal. Even if they intended to ban them I’m pretty sure it’s never official until they actually update everything.
Yes, HB', HJ', HA', and HZ' are all legal for Classic, as are all of the new Sparking Drivers (though I think Drift is still under testing). If they're not listed on the banlist, they're currently legal.

Hasbro's "Chassis" Forge Discs fall under the classification of "new" Forge Discs, the update was done to encompass all new series that Hasbro would create, not specifically the Pro Series.
(Jan. 13, 2021  7:02 PM)Wombat Wrote: Yes, HB', HJ', HA', and HZ' are all legal for Classic, as are all of the new Sparking Drivers (though I think Drift is still under testing). If they're not listed on the banlist, they're currently legal.

Hasbro's "Chassis" Forge Discs fall under the classification of  "new" Forge Discs, the update was done to encompass all new series that Hasbro would create, not specifically the Pro Series.

Thank you, hard-rumped marsupial