[Answered]  Help finding Orbit (TD05)

Hello everyone,

So I'm new to Beyblade and I've been doing a lot of research over the last few days. I've purchased a few Beys, specifically Wyvron W2 because I wanted tic try out the Orbit (TD05) tip. But instead Hasbro packs Massive (TD02). Is there anyway to get Orbit without buying the Takara Tomy version Wild Wyvren?
wait for A2
Why don't you want the TT ver.
It's not so much that I don't want the Tomy version, I kind of don't really know where to buy online yet. I've found some God Layer stuff on HLJ and Amiami (only import sites I'm use too) but even they don't seem to have a lot.

I know Amazon and EBay are options as well but I'm still learning how to spot real vs fake so I'm a bit hesitant. I'm a paranoid collector haha.
Sites like HLJ are pretty cheap, you can get top tier parts easy. But since you want a hasbro orbit , idk about hasbro
The Hasbro and Takara Tomy parts aren’t cross-compatible anyway so, if you only have Hasbro parts so far, I’d recommend sticking with those.
Oh that's good to know. Thanks a bunch Mana!

So with Beyblade is it common to not have Hasbro versions of Tomy releases? I remember that being a fairly common issue with Transformers couple years back.
(Aug. 17, 2017  7:05 AM)Tatu Wrote: Oh that's good to know. Thanks a bunch Mana!

So with Beyblade is it common to not have Hasbro versions of Tomy releases? I remember that being a fairly common issue with Transformers couple years back.

Hasbro re,eases their version later and sometimes switches the parts
(Aug. 17, 2017  7:05 AM)Tatu Wrote: Oh that's good to know. Thanks a bunch Mana!

For now the only blades that are confirmed to be skipped are Amaterios and Baldur.