[Answered]  Hell Salamander purchase advice?

I wanted to pick up Hell Salamander from Ever-Wish.com but when I went to the sight I found 3 different versions.  :( I’ve read about each on Bey wiki and some on the boards here but can get a sense of the difference. Can anyone enlighten me? 

Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding B-125
Hell Salamander Blow B-130
Hell Salamander Booster B-113

Are there any inherent differences beyond appearance? Is there one that’s preferable?
They're all about the same. Pick the one that appeals to your aesthetics and price. I have the one from B-125, and I'd say the other two look better.
(May. 08, 2019  1:48 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: They're all about the same. Pick the one that appeals to your aesthetics and price. I have the one from B-125, and I'd say the other two look better.

Thanks. Think i’ll go with the B-130 then. Like his look the best & it’s under $10. Feel like I see B-113 the most. As always, thanks for the advice. ??
Yeah I think that one looks the best. Enjoy!
The only differences are the parts. The B-113 booster is Hell Salamander 12 Operate. If you're playing competitive, the B-125 does bring Yielding, which MIGHT still be a good driver. Other than that, the only things that are different are the color schemes and parts.
(May. 08, 2019  1:41 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I wanted to pick up Hell Salamander from Ever-Wish.com but when I went to the sight I found 3 different versions.  Unhappy I’ve read about each on Bey wiki and some on the boards here but can get a sense of the difference. Can anyone enlighten me? 

Are there any inherent differences beyond appearance? Is there one that’s preferable?

12 operate it still incredibly good. I have it at home, and it's got 2 modes on the driver AND the layer. Yet my layer is stuck in attack mode. there's a thread about that...
Yielding is good in classic Smile
And you already have Operate and 12 is carp.
(Dec. 31, 2019  11:33 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  1:41 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I wanted to pick up Hell Salamander from Ever-Wish.com but when I went to the sight I found 3 different versions.  Unhappy I’ve read about each on Bey wiki and some on the boards here but can get a sense of the difference. Can anyone enlighten me? 

12 operate it still incredibly good. I have it at home, and it's got 2 modes on the driver AND the layer. Yet my layer is stuck in attack mode. there's a thread about that...

Please don't bring back questions from 7 months ago! The person you're replying to? I think they have the answer by now. Smile