[Answered]  Hell Salamander Stickers

Showing off my stupidity. Does Hell Salamander look better or worse without stickers? If so...explain why.
Better, those stickers are fire I gotta say. Although, without is fine too
I like it with stickers but it will look a lil bad once stickers gets worn out
I’m stuck in a situation where I wanna put them but it can affect the looks in the long term. But I love it with the stickers. Does anybody know how to make the stickers stay on and not peel? Thanks in advance!
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:24 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I’m stuck in a situation where I wanna put them but it can affect the looks in the long term. But I love it with the stickers. Does anybody know how to make the stickers stay on and not peel? Thanks in advance!

Yup, that's why I don't put stickers on mine. Just apply nail polish on the stickers after putting it on your layer, I have read that it's okay in WBBA somewhere in the Youtube comments but I'm not sure.
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:24 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I’m stuck in a situation where I wanna put them but it can affect the looks in the long term. But I love it with the stickers. Does anybody know how to make the stickers stay on and not peel? Thanks in advance!
Yea thats what happened to my hS...1 week of play and the stickers are peeling. Trust me they look horrid like that. Thats why I convinced my self to take them off. I find that hS gets hit on the exact area you put the blue flame stickersUnhappy thats why I told my self Infinite.Zero just do it. Do not hold back...take it off

Clear nail polish helps them stay in place and not peel