[Answered]  Hasbro: Bearing vs Eternal-S

Hi guys. I've never had an Eternal-s performance tip, that's why i'm looking forward to get as many infos as possible before my next purchase. So, in a traditional Spryzen Requiem S3/Balkesh B3/Fafnir F3 with 00/0 + Bump or Wall frame combo, would you advice me to pick up Hercules H4 for Et-s or Bearing still rules? According to the winning combos' thread, there's no comparison.
But yeah, just for curiosity, what do you think about Et-s?
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:54 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys. I've never had an Eternal-s performance tip, that's why i'm looking forward to get as many infos as possible before my next purchase. So, in a traditional Spryzen Requiem S3/Balkesh B3/Fafnir F3 with 00/0 + Bump or Wall frame combo, would you advice me to pick Hercules h4 for Et-s or Bearing still rules? According to the winning combos' thread, there's no comparison.
But yeah, just for curiosity, what do you think about Et-s?
It depends on the format. But assuming you’re talking about standard, Br is the way to go.
Hey man! Thanks, yeah absolutely std format. I love how those 3 beys can be still viable even against cho-zs and gts! Do you think et-s isn't that good?
(Aug. 05, 2019  12:04 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey man! Thanks, yeah absolutely std format. I love how those 3 beys can be still viable even against cho-zs and gts! Do you think et-s isn't that good?

Not in Burst Standard, In Classic, it’s pretty good.
Oh 100% Br, it's like the one main thing keeping Hasbro viable.