[Answered]  Hasbro: Bearing vs Eternal-S & Accel vs Zephyr

Hi guys! I don't have Hercules H4, but i don't really care about the layer and 13. I do about Eternal-S, though. The comparison looked inevitable to me: which performance tip is better and why?
Same for the Accel-Zephyr duel. I have to choose between these two for a Classic format combo (with S2 and Heavy). I watched several videos and it doesn't look like Z is that better than A. A little bit, not much. What you guys think?
Thanks for reading.
Et-S in battle ring mode, of course hahaha!
I've heard that Br beats Et in Same and Opp Spin, but idk for sure about Et-S. When I get Hercules H4, I'm going to test it against other Hasbro Drivers in Same and Opp Spin, so don't you worry. Personally, I prefer Zephyr due to Wombat telling me about the combo: Spryzen S2 Gravity Zephyr. If you know how to get a consistent sliding shoot with Zephyr (the angle is steeper if I'm not mistaken), you can oof stuff.
(Mar. 11, 2019  1:10 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I've heard that Br beats Et in Same and Opp Spin, but idk for sure about Et-S. When I get Hercules H4, I'm going to test it against other Hasbro Drivers in Same and Opp Spin, so don't you worry. Personally, I prefer Zephyr due to Wombat telling me about the combo: Spryzen S2 Gravity Zephyr. If you know how to get a consistent sliding shoot with Zephyr (the angle is steeper if I'm not mistaken), you can oof stuff.

Hey kj! Nice to meet u again. I see, to be honest i can launch my Accel combo pretty well. It begins a flower pattern after 3-4 seconds, delivering very good hits to its opponent. Also, every Accel i own does have great Burst resistance. Do you think there's a big gap between the two performance tips? I don't have zephyr, that's why i chose heavy for maximizing the rpms.
Oh, and thanks in advance for the future Et-S tests!
(Mar. 11, 2019  2:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey kj! Nice to meet u again. I see, to be honest i can launch my Accel combo pretty well. It begins a flower pattern after 3-4 seconds, delivering very good hits to its opponent. Also, every Accel i have does have great Burst resistance. Do you think there's a big gap between the two performance tips? I don't have zephyr, that's why i chose heavy for maximizing the rpms.
Hey! In that case, I think it comes down to preference then. If Accel works for you, go for it! And no problem, we definitely have to know how a lot of these SlingShock Drivers stack up to other Drivers, you know?
(Mar. 11, 2019  2:40 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  2:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey kj! Nice to meet u again. I see, to be honest i can launch my Accel combo pretty well. It begins a flower pattern after 3-4 seconds, delivering very good hits to its opponent. Also, every Accel i have does have great Burst resistance. Do you think there's a big gap between the two performance tips? I don't have zephyr, that's why i chose heavy for maximizing the rpms.
Hey! In that case, I think it comes down to preference then. If Accel works for you, go for it! And no problem, we definitely have to know how a lot of these SlingShock Drivers stack up to other Drivers, you know?
Yes man, i do XD
Sorry for disturbing you this long, i read that zephyr is pretty fragile, due to the empty spaces at the bottom and the hole flat tip who don't grant a solid structure in general. Did it ever happen to you? 
Another ehm... 2 questions: does Zephyr have a good spring? In which way zephyr is better than accel, in your opinion (i guess a bit more of stamina and a wider tip are 2 reasons)?
Please, if you wanna use bad words pm me. Don't reply here... ?
(Mar. 11, 2019  2:54 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yes man, i do XD
Sorry for disturbing you this long, i read that zephyr is pretty fragile, due to the empty spaces at the bottom and the hole flat tip who don't grant a solid structure in general. Did it ever happen to you? 
Another ehm... 2 questions: does Zephyr have a good spring? In which way zephyr is better than accel, in your opinion (i guess a bit more of stamina and a wider tip are 2 reasons)?
It's fine, don't worry haha. I don't think that's ever happened to me. The red Zephyr I use (from either the black I2 or the Custom Clash Pack) makes the Hasbro S2 I use (from the Starter Pack) pretty tight, so I'd say it has a good spring. And as far as comparing the two, I haven't done so yet in the context of testing, but I might soon. For right now though, my preference is Zephyr until testing proves otherwise.
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:13 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  2:54 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yes man, i do XD
It's fine, don't worry haha. I don't think that's ever happened to me. The red Zephyr I use (from either the black I2 or the Custom Clash Pack) makes the Hasbro S2 I use (from the Starter Pack) pretty tight, so I'd say it has a good spring. And as far as comparing the two, I haven't done so yet in the context of testing, but I might soon. For right now though, my preference is Zephyr until testing proves otherwise.

Alright, you're free now hahaha!!!
Seriously, thank you for helping me out.
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:55 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Alright, you're free now hahaha!!!
Seriously, thank you for helping me out.
No problem, any time.
I have Eternal-S, but I think it’s broken since it won’t switch off of Battle Ring mode.
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I have Eternal-S, but I think it’s broken since it won’t switch off of Battle Ring mode.

Hi! Is it a viable part in your opinion?
(Mar. 11, 2019  7:21 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I have Eternal-S, but I think it’s broken since it won’t switch off of Battle Ring mode.

Hi! Is it a viable part in your opinion?

It seems a lot like Revolve but slightly better, I guess