[Answered]  Hasbro

If you had to chose one thing for hasbro to fix when it comes to making beyblades what would you chose?
One of the following:
-Aesthetics
-Burst resistance
-Disc choice (Spyder says, wide discs needed)
Make them not hollow, give them metal, original TT gimmicks, better slopes, competitive viability, good aesthetics.
Pretty much everything that makes them bad in the first place. Its a shame that SwitchStrike was years ago and stuff from like Rise-QuadDrive can't even beat it.

In the words of Pewdiepie himself: "It's evolving, just backwards"
Yeah, I would've been fine with Accurate Beyblades even if they had slopes.
I'll do what you call a pro gamer move:
One thing huh, I would fix the accuracy with the beys
(single handedly fixes everything: Gimmicky driver systems no more, gimmicks are back, not hollowed out anymore, the discs are accurate, The weight is normal, The Hasbro exclusives are now TT Level of beys, the colors are fixed, there’s stickers, Burst problems no more, etc.)
(Jan. 30, 2022  9:42 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'll do what you call a pro gamer move:
(single handedly fixes everything: Gimmicky driver systems no more, gimmicks are back, not hollowed out anymore, the discs are accurate, The weight is normal, The Hasbro exclusives are now TT Level of beys, the colors are fixed, there’s stickers, Burst problems no more, etc.)
I’d just fix aesthetics. Zankye keeps harping about it, saying if they at least look good, even if they have carp abilities, he can give credit.
(Jan. 30, 2022  11:53 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2022  9:42 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'll do what you call a pro gamer move:
I’d just fix aesthetics. Zankye keeps harping about it, saying if they at least look good, even if they have carp abilities, he can give credit.
Yeah, but I do like the idea of quality exclusives
the beys are fine. i just wish their launcher attachments were better.
(Jan. 27, 2022  3:22 PM)Ultra-fusion Wrote: If you had to chose one thing for hasbro to fix when it comes to making beyblades what would you chose?

keeping the original gimmicks.
At this point there's no reason for them to make the beys equal to tt since it would be an awkward and weird jump in power out of nowhere. The best thing to do would probably be maintaining layer and driver gimmicks to make them as fun as possible.