[Answered]  Has episode 16 onward of beyblade burst god been subbed?

(Jan. 06, 2018  2:16 AM)ptf606 Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-51-BSBR-5
Up to 15. They'll update it when more come out.

REALLY!?!? Oh come on it’s like 40 episodes in and no5 even half is translated DX
If you're a miracle worker who can sub all episodes up to 40 for us ASAP, let me know and you can get started straight away.

Otherwise, please be patient. We have 16 and 17 ready to release at the moment, but the rest we're doing at our own pace. Having same-week releases throughout Burst was a luxury, not something that we ever thought we'd manage to keep up. Our group members have personal lives to be dealing with after all, haha.
(Jan. 06, 2018  2:58 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: If you're a miracle worker who can sub all episodes up to 40 for us ASAP, let me know and you can get started straight away.

Otherwise, please be patient. We have 16 and 17 ready to release at the moment, but the rest we're doing at our own pace. Having same-week releases throughout Burst was a luxury, not something that we ever thought we'd manage to keep up. Our group members have personal lives to be dealing with after all, haha.

You’re part of the people who sub them?

(Jan. 06, 2018  2:58 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: If you're a miracle worker who can sub all episodes up to 40 for us ASAP, let me know and you can get started straight away.

When will 16 and 17 release and in what intervals are subbed episodes put out?
1) I am indeed.
2) Next week. Sometime.
3) No set intervals. Just as and when we finish episodes.
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:15 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: 1) I am indeed.
2) Next week. Sometime.

Oh ok. Do you keep the community updated when more episodes get subbed and are about to release or do you just launch them out onto the net for people to discover themselves?
2) Next week. Sometime.

This is a robbery put the subbed episodes in the bag ???
2) Next week. Sometime.

Great work! I'm new to Beyblade and the community and binged through the Burst series on Netflix. I was so happy when I saw BBG subbed and ran through them all in 1 day.

One question I have, Rantaro's nickname was Honcho in America and it changed to Boss in the Sub. Is this more in line with how it is originally? I really grew attached to Honcho in the initial series on Netflix and it's not the same for me.

Regardless, keep up the great work!
(Jan. 08, 2018  6:20 PM)BALLERONABUDGET Wrote:
2) Next week. Sometime.

Great work! I'm new to Beyblade and the community and binged through the Burst series on Netflix. I was so happy when I saw BBG subbed and ran through them all in 1 day.

One question I have, Rantaro's nickname was Honcho in America and it changed to Boss in the Sub. Is this more in line with how it is originally? I really grew attached to Honcho in the initial series on Netflix and it's not the same for me.

Regardless, keep up the great work!

Kumicho translates to Boss, so yes, it is basically the nickname they are using in sub.