[Answered]  Good or bad idea?

During the summer since my b-day is around there, I thought of getting Cho z Achilles. I was just wondering is it good? Also anything I should know first? For example, it burst a lot. I mean I doubt it does but that was just and example.
Cho-Z Achilles is definitely a must have. You get the new super powerful Long L-R launcher and the 00 disc, the supposed heaviest currently. The layer itself is not too bad either. I’ve seen cases where it outclasses Cho-Z Valkyrie as an attack type, though I personally disagree. The dimension driver is alright.
(Feb. 27, 2019  3:40 AM)Master Fang Wrote: During the summer since my b-day is around there, I thought of getting Cho z Achilles. I was just wondering is it good? Also anything I should know first? For example, it burst a lot. I mean I doubt it does but that was just and example.

I suggest you don't and instead get a gachi bey, as they are bound to take over the meta. Cause gachi will be out by summer.
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:20 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  3:40 AM)Master Fang Wrote: During the summer since my b-day is around there, I thought of getting Cho z Achilles. I was just wondering is it good? Also anything I should know first? For example, it burst a lot. I mean I doubt it does but that was just and example.

I suggest you don't and instead get a gachi bey, as they are bound to take over the meta. Cause gachi will be out by summer.

By meta, I assume you mean tornament wise. I will battle with friends for the most part. We’re all pretty competitive as well. Of course I will get some gachi beys, but I was wondering is the bey good or not.
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:35 PM)Master Fang Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:20 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I suggest you don't and instead get a gachi bey, as they are bound to take over the meta. Cause gachi will be out by summer.

By meta, I assume you mean tornament wise. I will battle with friends for the most part. We’re all pretty competitive as well. Of course I will get some gachi beys, but I was wondering is the bey good or not.

Cho-Z Achilles has a good disc and layer and a decent tip
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:35 PM)Master Fang Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:20 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I suggest you don't and instead get a gachi bey, as they are bound to take over the meta. Cause gachi will be out by summer.

Then the answer is yes. The bey is good.
@[Master Fang], Cho-Z Achilles is FANTASTIC. Buy this.
(Feb. 28, 2019  6:35 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  10:35 PM)Master Fang Wrote: By meta, I assume you mean tornament wise. I will battle with friends for the most part. We’re all pretty competitive as well. Of course I will get some gachi beys, but I was wondering is the bey good or not.

Then the answer is yes. The bey is good.

Ok thank you