[Answered]  Gold Achilles or Air Knight

I noticed the aK for a good deal and was thinking of buying the bey with Et, but found out about the Gold Cho-Z Achilles. Not sure whether Cho-Z Achilles will be a WHF bey, but I think I will go for the gold 00 disc. Now the problem is whether I should catch for the Tanky Air Knight with Eternal in my shopping cart or should I wait patiently for the Majestic Gold Cho-Z Achilles to be awaken?
Its 100% up to YOU , to decide , I will write out the charecteristics of each part below :

Cho Z Achilles -
Layer = Cho Z Achilles = Best Cho Z layer for moderate attack , and balance combos , BUT , It has its teeth of the same Charecteristics of that of Dead Hades. ( PASS )
Disk = 00 = The heaviest disk , in today's meta ( minus the fact of weight differences of the disk ) ( PASS )
Driver = Dimension = A driver with crazy Gimmick and Height adjustment , But is outclassed by many Drivers ( FAIL , but Fun to use )

Air Knight
Layer = Air Knight = almost the size of Maximum Garuda , BUT , not the shape , it is offbalanced and is ILL SUITED for Stamina combos , but is a better De Stebilizer ( PASS , But not for stamina combo )
Disk = 12 = WORST PAPERCUT
Frame = Expand = Outclassed
Driver = Eternal = The best driver for Stamina ( with better springs than Bearing ) ( PASS , AND THE BEST 0
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:18 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Its 100% up to YOU , to decide , I will write out the charecteristics of each part below :

Cho Z Achilles -
Layer = Cho Z Achilles = Best Cho Z layer for moderate attack , and balance combos , BUT , It has its teeth of the sam Charecteristics of that of Dead Hades. ( PASS )
Disk = 00 = The heaviest disk , in today's meta ( minus the fact of weight differences of the disk ) ( PASS )
Driver = Dimension = A driver with crazy Gimmick and Height adjustment , But is outclassed by many Drivers ( FAIL , but Fun to use )

Air Knight
Layer = Air Knight = almost the size of Maximum Garuda , BUT , not the shape  , it is offbalanced and is ILL SUITED for Stamina combos , but is a better De Stebilizer ( PASS , But not for stamina combo )
Disk = 12 = WORST PAPERCUT
Frame = Expand = Outclassed
Driver = Eternal = The best driver for Stamina ( with better springs than Bearing ) ( PASS , AND THE BEST 0

Cho Z Valkyrie is better for attack, not Achilles.
Spoiler bjbskhsishfosgskosgakidhdbkcjbjbskhsishfosgskosgakidhdbkcjh for me like the choz achilles
Think about what you’d like at the moment, actually. More of, timing or what you’re willing to get at the moment. Achilles has some good stats, and people would usually get it. And since it’s selling at the moment, you could get it right away

Air Knight would mean some waiting to do. But if youre quite patient, then go for it. Maybe you could get Achilles first, and then save up for Air Knight later on. Your choice regardless, though