[Answered]  Finding a lost Beyblade.

Hello guys.

I'm seriously really desperate. I was looking at the forums and wikis for about five hour now.
As a kid, I had a beyblade, I really loved it but after a time it just broke, like all the toys.
Now I found bayblade channel on youtube and fallen in love with them again so I wanted to buy my old beyblade again, but simply I can't find it anywhere.

That's why I ask you for help, maybe you know how is it called etc.
1. It was red. I don't know if it is important.
2. It had for sure this "bottom" - http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bound_Att...M_VIEW.JPG
3. Metal ring was I think a normal hexagon, but I'm not quite sure.
4. On top, he had two or three "blades" with claws or spikes extending while he was spinning, and they were blue. And he had a space for a small piece with a picture on it, probably something like a dragon/phoenix/bird - But it could be from different one, can't remember if it was in a same color as a beyblade.
5. It was bought really long time ago - around 6-8 years.

Can't remember anything else... I know it isn't much, but hey... Any help will be appreciated.

PS. English isn't my native language so I'm sorry for mistakes.
PS2. If this post is in a wrong section - Administrators please move it where it should, thanks!
(Jan. 04, 2016  12:09 AM)NekoToast Wrote: Hello guys.

I'm seriously really desperate. I was looking at the forums and wikis for about five hour now.
As a kid, I had a beyblade, I really loved it but after a time it just broke, like all the toys.
Now I found bayblade channel on youtube and fallen in love with them again so I wanted to buy my old beyblade again, but simply I can't find it anywhere.

That's why I ask you for help, maybe you know how is it called etc.
1. It was red. I don't know if it is important.
2. It had for sure this "bottom" - http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bound_Att...M_VIEW.JPG
3. Metal ring was I think a normal hexagon, but I'm not quite sure.
4. On top, he had two or three "blades" with claws or spikes extending while he was spinning, and they were blue. And he had a space for a small piece with a picture on it, probably something like a dragon/phoenix/bird - But it could be from different one, can't remember if it was in a same color as a beyblade.

Can't remember anything else... I know it isn't much, but hey... Any help will be appreciated.

PS. English isn't my native language so I'm sorry for mistakes.
PS2. If this post is in a wrong section - Administrators please move it where it should, thanks!

Uhhhmm...This? or this one?
Wing Attacker maybe?
https://www.google.com/search?q=wing+att...e&ie=UTF-8
Are you sure the "blades" were blue? Because it does sound like Wing Attacker, like Dorgen Kang pointed out.
Yes, It's a Wing Attacker. So the spikes were yellow, not blue - Sometimes memories can misslead. Thank you guys alot! And I have two more questions. I searched on amazaon, ebay etc. There are few to choose, but which one? Hasbro or Takara, which one is better? And second - How to get into beyblades? Are there any rules or sets I should get too?

And again thank you alot for helping!
There are 4 generations of Beyblade. Wing Attacker is from the first generation of Beyblade, we call it "Plastics". After that there is HMS (like a plastic's greatest hits with metal and plastics combined into beyblades), MFB (beyblades made of mostly metal) and the newest generation, Beyblade Burst. Plastics are old and rare and cost a lot of money go get into. If you are going to collect them, this set is the best value in the game in my opinion. It comes with 2 beys, 2 launchers with winders, 2 grips and the best stadium to play plastics on.
www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolution-G-Challenge-Set/121643072072?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=34492&meid=54a3723aaeed4d1da39aabf0fca3cd93&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=141761937381
HMS is insanely expensive and I definitely dont reccomend them for your first purchases. MFB is newer and a lot cheaper for beys, but a good tournament legal stadium (BB-10 attack type) is going to cost you at least $60 unless you can get a used one. The new and exciting generation, currently in production, is Beyblade Burst (Smaller plastic beys that explode when they battle!). To get started in Burst I would start with a VS Battle set or Start Dash set. Beys like Odin Central Blow, Spriggan Heavy Defense and Xcaliber Force Xtreme are good to start, along with others like Minoboros from the Attack and Balance reshuffle set and Valkyrie Wing Accel from the new proto launcher starter set. Hope this helps. PM me if you have any other questions
My personal recommendation, like Zoroaste said, would be the "exciting" Beyblade Burst.
Any of my friends that get into Beyblade I always recommend the newest, as its the easiest to get.
But I always understand the oldbies that come here looking to buy their childhood Beyblades.
Last year I bought every Plastic I wanted as a kid, but could never get due to the age of them; and myself!
(Jan. 04, 2016  8:33 AM)NekoToast Wrote: Yes, It's a Wing Attacker. So the spikes were yellow, not blue - Sometimes memories can misslead. Thank you guys alot! And I have two more questions. I searched on amazaon, ebay etc. There are few to choose, but which one? Hasbro or Takara, which one is better? And second - How to get into beyblades? Are there any rules or sets I should get too?

And again thank you alot for helping!
Hasbro and Takara are pretty much the same. One is better depending on what beyblade you are going to choose from . For example . 4D beys. The Takara ones are much heavier than Hasbro ones. Tournaments have rules regarding the stadium. Search for Universal rulebook. And Sets. Hmm if you like to get sets for MFB you'd want to get Duo uranus DX set has many top tier parts and an LR to start with. That's the only one i can think of that is good . I suggest you go to Purchase Consultation.
I know less about plastics as I know about Burst, so I can't help you here. Looks like you already got what you were looking for though.

I recently got back into Beyblade as well. Basically just played with two of them for a while in 2010 and was interested again in 2015. Everyone else seems to recommend Beyblade Burst since its the newest, but in my personal opinion you just get what you want. I would personally get MFBs because its what I grew up with and it brings back nostagia.

And it seems 'hardcore' Beyblade fans like Takara more. Just seems that they put more quality into their stuff and have the better stadiums. Also, there is another Beyblade producer known as Sonokong, but I don't think they would be the best to get into.
(Jan. 04, 2016  8:49 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: There are 4 generations of Beyblade. Wing Attacker is from the first generation of Beyblade, we call it "Plastics". After that there is HMS (like a plastic's greatest hits with metal and plastics combined into beyblades), MFB (beyblades made of mostly metal) and the newest generation, Beyblade Burst. Plastics are old and rare and cost a lot of money go get into. If you are going to collect them, this set is the best value in the game in my opinion. It comes with 2 beys, 2 launchers with winders, 2 grips and the best stadium to play plastics on.
www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolution-G-Challenge-Set/121643072072?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=34492&meid=54a3723aaeed4d1da39aabf0fca3cd93&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=141761937381
HMS is insanely expensive and I definitely dont reccomend them for your first purchases. MFB is newer and a lot cheaper for beys, but a good tournament legal stadium (BB-10 attack type) is going to cost you at least $60 unless you can get a used one. The new and exciting generation, currently in production, is Beyblade Burst (Smaller plastic beys that explode when they battle!). To get started in Burst I would start with a VS Battle set or Start Dash set. Beys like Odin Central Blow, Spriggan Heavy Defense and Xcaliber Force Xtreme are good to start, along with others like Minoboros from the Attack and Balance reshuffle set and Valkyrie Wing Accel from the new proto launcher starter set. Hope this helps. PM me if you have any other questions

I wouldn´t recommend this set, because it´s Sono Kong. The quality of both the beyblades and the stadium is awful.

Get this one:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Beyblade-30-Wing-...1365588323
It´s the original Takara version, good quality and a decent price, considering that it´s still NIB.
I have plastics, MFB, and Burst. Burst is the best!!! Personally I think it looks the best. And if you start now, it's better to start with a new series because it's new to everyone. Plastics are expensive, MFB is fun but if you want to be competitive there are a lot of people that spent years mastering it. Burst is new, fairly cheap, and just as fun as all other generations. Maybe even more fun
(Jan. 04, 2016  1:39 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2016  8:49 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: There are 4 generations of Beyblade. Wing Attacker is from the first generation of Beyblade, we call it "Plastics". After that there is HMS (like a plastic's greatest hits with metal and plastics combined into beyblades), MFB (beyblades made of mostly metal) and the newest generation, Beyblade Burst. Plastics are old and rare and cost a lot of money go get into. If you are going to collect them, this set is the best value in the game in my opinion. It comes with 2 beys, 2 launchers with winders, 2 grips and the best stadium to play plastics on.

I wouldn´t recommend this set, because it´s Sono Kong. The quality of both the beyblades and the stadium is awful.

Get this one:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Beyblade-30-Wing-...1365588323
It´s the original Takara version, good quality and a decent price, considering that it´s still NIB.
Tornado Attack is a good stadium, so maybe he should get that set. Yeah the quality of Plastic is an issue, but not really for the grips. Better to have a good stadium with bad quality plastic then none at all.
Or if he were going to get into Burst, that is a decent stadium overall.
To answer the question more precisely, there is no difference between the japanese (takara) and western (hasbro) Wing Attacker. In some beys there were mold variations that made one or the other superior but for many the two are practically identical.

Since the wiki's been impossible to navigate since the merger, I'll link you this. That's every pre-Burst beyblade with the names of its parts. Should you need advice on a specific bey, just cntrl+f its name and, if the heading's blue, the community has an article on it.
Some competetive information may be outdated but it's still a helpful resource and anything about mold variation or plastic quality will not have changed.
I am missing a Roktavor R3 in my car I can't find it! Any tips?