[Answered]  Dragoon-S layer mod?

I was thinking that could someone could make the dragoon S layer weigh 15 grams by filling liquid metal in the layer or by sticking a heavy metal part in the bit chip area. It would be intresting to see how dragoon s would have performed  if it had high weight
The easiest way to do that would probably be to stuff the underside with putty ala Kevo. That way it can be cleaned off
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The easiest way to do that would probably be to stuff the underside with putty ala Kevo. That way it can be cleaned off

Yea but putty alone wont be that heavy maybe put some metal in it too.
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:38 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  8:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: The easiest way to do that would probably be to stuff the underside with putty ala Kevo. That way it can be cleaned off

Yea but putty alone wont be that heavy maybe put some metal in it too.

Metal would be way too heavy and putty is fairly heavy, it should bring Dragoon S up to Dual Layer weight at least
So how much would it weigh with liquid metal in it?

Also, what about putty in parts of it and metal in main contact points?
(Dec. 06, 2017  5:29 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So how much  would it weigh with liquid metal in it?

Also, what about putty in parts of it and metal in main contact points?
Idk i want it to weigh at least 15 g
If you're serious about this, gallium might work best and be the safest, but I don't think any amount of additional weight will make up for the bad design of Dragoon S.
(Dec. 06, 2017  1:57 PM)Angry Face Wrote: If you're serious about this, gallium might work best and be the safest, but I don't think any amount of additional weight will make up for the bad design of Dragoon S.

In theory weight would increase burst resistance. I really want some one to try it
I tried to stick a battery cell inside bit chip but it didn't fit.
(Dec. 06, 2017  7:18 PM)TL14 Wrote: I tried to stick a battery cell inside bit chip but it didn't fit.
Maybe try something which is a bit thinner than that