[Answered]  Does the amazon seller BuyMarket[Uk] sell real beys?

I've heard people have received real beys from their ebay store but I've also heard one account of someone saying they received a fake beyblade.
I don't know anout UK amazon but, In Japan anyone don't trust amazon.jp
Because they have lot of fake and ripoff.
Also they pickup rare from Random Booster and sell random booster without rare as brand new.
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:34 AM)marutti Wrote: I don't know anout UK amazon but, In Japan anyone don't trust amazon.jp
Because they have lot of fake and ripoff.
Also they pickup rare from Random Booster and sell random booster without rare as brand new.

Oh it's because the beyblade product I'm looking for which is b-162 seems overpriced at all of the other places I've checked.
I mean in Japan anyone don't trust Amazon.jp
and we don't buy any beyblade from Amazon

Even people who sell some collector's item on Amazon says Amazon is very risky web shopping site to by collector's item.
(Feb. 07, 2021  1:34 AM)marutti Wrote: I mean in Japan anyone don't trust Amazon.jp
and we don't buy any beyblade from Amazon

Even people who sell some collector's item on Amazon says Amazon is very risky web shopping site to by collector's item.
Thanks for the information, I guess I'll treat amazon as a last resort if I can't find the set cheaper anywhere else.
I live in the uk and I buy from there all the time and they are 100% real
i was wondering the same thing as i bought this bey and i wasn't sure if this was the real one or not https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B088...UTF8&psc=1
idk i think ebay uk sells real tt bey and hasbro just watch out for bootlegs

and that was a real bey btw
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:21 AM)Theguywith1bey Wrote: I've heard people have received real beys from their ebay store but I've also heard one account of someone saying they received a fake beyblade.
Try Shopping at malloftoys they have all real beys
I've heard and been on malloftoys but their shipping for me is somewhat expensive, but it's fine I already know places to buy beys from thanks
(May. 03, 2021  2:25 PM)freedelahoyaa Wrote: i was wondering the same thing as i bought this bey and i wasn't sure if this was the real one or not https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B088...UTF8&psc=1

That's real dude